they helped u escape

I hope u love it!!
(•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•)
Leon

You are pretty fucked!! You ad ur stupid partner is trap and now the guards surrounded u.

"Fuck you asshole!!" You shouted as you saw ur partner escaped.

"Let's have a little fun shall we boys?" The captain smirked making u glare at him harder than ever.

"Not in a million years!!" Leon came out of no where with a motorcycle. The crowd stepped back a little.

"Hop in hurry!!" He said then you wenton the back and held to his waist.

While driving u are really panicking. U can hear the police sirens.

"Shit we're in trouble!!" You said and leon's hand went to ur head.

"You're in trouble not me!! Knuckle head!!" He said as he continue to hit ur head and shoulders.

"Staphh!! It's not my fault!!" You said and looked away.

"Whatever u say" he kissed ur hands and went back to driving.
(•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•)
Chris

"Stupid. Useless. Empty brain!!" You shouted while banging ur head in every word.

"Shut up bitch!!" The guard said. You are locked in a high-tech prison. A guard caught you climbing on the fence and treated u as a robber. The reason u climb? Ur volleyball is in there!! Stupid guard!!

"Whatever!!" You answered back and looked around. You have a pencil and a notebook. You draw some anime characters until you stopped when u heard someone counting.

"Hey Mr. Redfield!! Oh her? Tsk" the guard looked at you and spit on the ground.

"Bitch ur free!" The guard said then u laughed when chris punched him.

"See ysa wanna be ya idiot!!" You said and walked away with chris who is holding ur hands.
(•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•)
Piers

You are running towards the train. Why? One word

Police

"Fuck u police!! I did nothing!!" You shouted as you ran faster.

The police motors are getting near you. You ran and ran but a police caught you.

"Get off harrasser!!" You said as you mentally facepalmed.

That's stupid!!

"(Y/n)!! Hands up!!" U heard someone shout, you looked at the running train to see piers stretching his hand.

"Bye police, sir~ i mean asta lavista mother fucker!!" You shouted and jumped to grab ur lover's hand. When ur at the top he kissed u and slapped ur head.

"Idiotic move!!" He shouted then kissed u.
(•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•)
Jake

"Can't u run any faster?!" He shouted then you shouted back.

"I can't run that fast!!" You shouted.

"Lucky ur my girlfriend!!" He went back then carried you like a bride and ran.

"Stop!!" A police in a motor shouted. Your eyes widen but jake smirked.

"Motorcycle!!" He silently cheered and went there. He jump started the motorcycle cause the key is just dangling around there.

"Hey!!" The police shouted when you and jake escaped. He still had u on his arm while the other is manuvering the wheel.

"Thanks!!" You shouted and kissed him.

Meanwhile

"Where the hell is our bike?!" Leon shouted.
(•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•) (•—•)