When you smacked him because he scared ye

Miss me?

No... *cries*
----------------------------
Leon

You we're walking towards the baseball field with a wooden bat. Why? Cause you wanna break stuffs but the one you hit is not in the list.

"boo!!" leon shouted behind making you turn backand hit him on the head

"oh god" you muttered when you saw leon on the ground unconcious.

"hey brat- oh shit!!" i yelled making you look at me

"i-i didn't-"

"finally!! A leon dummy to smack with!!" chris yelled behind me as he grab your bat and hit leon's stomach

You and me stared at each other making us wince everytime chris hit leon.

"what?" chris asked.

"that's not a dummy chris" i saidmaking his eyes wide and call 911

The next day leon is creeping chris out.
---------------------------
Chris

You and leon are planning something for chris. As leon went out to grab his bat chris did something predictable.

"boo!!" chris shouted making leon barge in with a metal bat and you with the same metal bat. Leon and you swung the bat together at his face making him knocked out dead.

"that's for hitting me and scaring her basttard!" leon smirked.

"thanks leon" you said.

"no problemo" he said as he lean near you attempting for a kiss.

"nope perv." you hit leon's stomach making him unconcious too.
--------------------------------------
Piers

"Let me blindfold u" i said as you grinned at me. Well you're getting your revenge at me for being the assholic person who let u run with nothing on infront of piers.

"ready?" i asked as piers went in. He looked at me strangely and he poked your shoulder causing you to swing the bat at his face.

"damn lady you hit fine" he cursed making you blush as he carry you.

"well you need a punishment for that" piers said carrying you. While going at the clinic you saw me being carried by jake.

"He caught you in the room huh?" you asked me as we pass by you and as an assholic friend i gave u the metal bat i have.

"you know what to do" i winked then let's say piers never got up from his bed for 3 days.
---------------------------------------------
Jake

You woke up because someone is touching you early in the morning making you moan.

"jake stop" you said.

"no. Not until my dick became soft" he said. You looked at the wooden bat on your side of the bed.

"soft eh?" then he nodded. You grabbed the bat and swung it towards to his beloved dick.

"OH MY GOD!!! ARIANA!! ARIANA!!"

You birst out laughing cause he really hit the ariana note for a boy.

"impressive now shut up" you swing the bat again knocking him to sleep.

"i heard the ariana code!!" i barged in making me laugh.

"nice one girl!!" i said