Piers x reader

Me: One-shot?
*runs in the room*
Leon: i heard one-shot!!
Me: Yup *winks then.laughs*

------------------------------------------
Piers POV

I looked at her as she clean her sniper rifle. She's so beautiful, (e/c) eyes, (h/c) hair. Perfect combination.

Her forehead is dripping of sweat during practice making me bite my cheeks to concentrate my own task. Everytime we smile, laugh and make pranks to cyber are all memorial, especially when i slept next to chris with nothing on except for his shirt. She thought of that idea making me do it cause why not.

I still remember how we first met.

"wat the hell are you doing there?!" i screamed as she killed a javo straight on. Her eyes shows determination to survive the wildness and madness of this country.

"Who are you?" she point the knife at my neck making me relax a little.

"well i'm piers nivans and you are?"

"(y/n) (l/n)" you said making me smile. A pretty name for a pretty girl.

"are you flirting with me, nivans?" she asking me with her eyebrow raise making me chuckle.

"Maybe"

"Uhuh" she said and made a sign that i should turn around. I growled and turned around to see chris smirking.

"Does my baby boy have a crush already?" He teased and i can feel my cheeks heat up making me look at the ground.

"No, daddy. You're the only one for me" i teased as i leaned towards him. I can hear giggles from my back. I love her giggles, it's like music to your ears.

"Oh my god! Ahahaha!!"  I heard another  laugh surely it's from Cyber . That fangirling asshole!!

"I thought i'm your baby boy ?" I heard leon whine making us go back into drama mode.

"I'm so sorry leon" chris went near him as i went near (y/n). She smiled at me making my heart flutter. Darn it!!

"Wanna grab lunch later, princess?" I whispered to her ear , she giggled and nodded.

"Great, i'll see you at- oh shit!!" I shouted when someone pulled me

"I thought i'm your daddy?" Jake said seductively making sherry drag him away. I sighed and started running to save jake's ass again. Before i forget the time i slowed down running as i shouted.

" Nandos, 12:30, okay?" 

"Sure!!" She yelled making me run faster than before.

Right now, that girl, (y/n)  became my girlfriend we dated and stuffs and yeah there you guys came in our life

That's guys how i met hour mother.....

"That's a nice story dad!!" Our son shouted making me laugh.

" so romantic, but gay at the same dad" a teenage girl teased making me raise a brow at her. 

"You've been hanging a lot with cyber so much" i said making her pout. The door opened revealing a beautiful girl carrying 4 cups and a pitcher of orange juice.

"So what are you guys talking about?"  She asked

"Nothing, (y/n), right kids?"

"Yup" both of my kids smirk.

I stood up and kissed her