When they reacted to creepy pasta stories

(•-•) (•-•)(•-•)(•-•) (•-•) (•-•)(•-•)(•-•) (•-•) (•-•)(•-•)(•-•) (•-•) (•-•)(•-•)
Leon

You are looking at the creepy pasta storied when you clicked on jeff the killer's story.

"What's so funny?" asked Jeff. Keith pulled out a lighter and switched it on. "What's funny," he said, "Is that you're covered in bleach and alcohol." Jeff's eyes widened as Keith threw the lighter at him. As soon as the flame made contact with him, the flames ignited the alcohol in the vodka. While the alcohol burned him, the bleach bleached his skin. Jeff let out a terrible screech as he caught on fire." You read making your eyes widen.

Leon came in sitting beside you.

"Watcha doing?" He asked making you move a little for him to read, when he read everything he close the door and windows.

" i'll protect you" he said while keeping his inner fear going out.

"Go to sleep" you said then he shouted like a girl and fainted as you giggle. You turned around and caught a glimpse of a shiny thing with a red dripping liquid.
(•-•) (•-•)(•-•)(•-•) (•-•) (•-•)(•-•)(•-•) (•-•) (•-•)(•-•)(•-•) (•-•) (•-•)(•-•)
Chris

You are reading a creepypasta story about slenderpan (my daddy~ slenderp!!).

"Well he takes children, he is tall and slender and derpy" you said as you remembered the game.

Chris went in looking at you.

"Watcha doing?" He asked and you answered that you are reading.

"Let me see" he is reading the article and looked at you when he is finish. You felt like you've been forgetting something important when your computer was left on.

"It's not scary at all" he said and turned back meeting your GIF wallpaper slenderman with a static music making chris shout like a girl and went under the bed. You turned to your window and you felt your mind is hazy as you got a glimpse of soething black.

"Gay!!"
(•-•) (•-•)(•-•)(•-•) (•-•) (•-•)(•-•)(•-•) (•-•) (•-•)(•-•)(•-•) (•-•) (•-•)(•-•)
Piers

You are reading the story of E.J (if you don't know EJ, you dissapoint me XD)

" The next night was my breaking point. Around midnight, I woke up to see a truly horrifying sight. I was staring face to face with a creature with a black hoodie and dark blue mask with no nose or mouth staring down at me. The thing that scared me the most was that it had no eyes. Just empty, black sockets. The creature also had some black substance dripping from it's sockets. I grabbed the camera nearby on a mantel and took a picture. After the picture took, the creature lunged at me and tried to claw open my chest to get to my lungs. I stopped it by kicking it in the face. As I ran out of my room, I grabbed my wallet. I would need the money. I ran out of my brother's house into the night. I eventually ended up in the woods near Edwin's house and tripped on a rock" you read and jolted when piers scared you and read too making him vomit a little.