Amnesia (FINALE)

1 year later

Your POV

I looked at piers who's glancing at me while leon said a stupid joke.

"no wonder why, no one stayed with you more than a night leon" i joked making everyone laugh.

A year passed and he didn't know that we're still together. I mean he knows that jill is taken by boo bear and leon had a lot of one night stand while he is unconcious but he doesn't know that i'm still waiting for him. I tried everything, going to every place we dated and of course the event before the car accident.

I glanced at cyber who is honestly quiet today.

"yo cyber, the fuck is wrong?" i asked making her jump out of her sit. She looked at me with a straight bitch face.

"Well i'm kinda watching HTGAWM" she answered with a soft smile. I shrugged and went beside her.

"Wanna jam?" i whispered making her smack me jokingly using her phone.

"come on!" she said as she walked out of the room leaving the boys.

Piers pov

"so it's been what? 5 months since you remember everything asshole" leon said while i chuckled.

That's right. You heard it 5 months i've been faking this i don't the hell is going on in this world act.

"thank god she kissed me" i said making chris sigh. Jake went in with popcorn in hand.

"who ordered popcorn?" jake joked. I rolled my eyes making leon throw the thick algebra book at him.

"who owns that?"chris asked. Jake groaned as he landed on the ground with a thud.

"geez, i think it's cybers" he guessed making me groan and stretch my back.

"so we have 30 mins. to suprise her?" leon asked making me nod.

"yup, i'll tell (y/n) everything" i said making jake whimper a little 'oh no'

I glanced at him and it's an oh no situation indeed.

"tell me what?" she asked making me panic.

"um bro, you're on your own" chris said as he pat my shoulder as they all went out and leaving the both of us.

"umm (y/n) this is not what i planned" i said making her raise the 'bitch watcha saying' brow.

"straight to the point piers" she said making me blush.

"um i've been keeping it for 5 months, i remembered everything since you kissed me at the park where i kicked someones ass for kissing you" i said as i looked at her. She growls at me.

"WHAT?!" she yelled as i smile internally. Perfect reaction. She's about to yell until i kneeled one knee in front of her.

"before you smack me and tell me how stupid i am for making you feel like this, i just wanna say that can i make it up to for those 5 freaking months that i tried to make a move at you, thinking how the fuck this girl will marry an assholic boy like me who made her wait for 5 months to do this to her with courage. I ignored the hell outta this guilty feeling cause i know you'll like it at the end. I love your smile, the way you jump excitedly when i take you to MCR,SWS,ATL,AC/DC,5SOS,Green day and more band concert, the way you wink at me and many more. I just wanna say-"

I was cut of when she kissed me and laughed.

"straight forwardly" she said.

"So (y/n) will you marry me?" i smiled shyly. She nods and i stood up to hug her but she dodged and slapped me making me whine and mumble.

"i deserved that" i said making her smile and looked at the ring wrapped around her (your) finger (*ehem* if you know this song i fucking love u).

We kissed and she begins to rant about me being a stupid asshole. I was about to kiss her until we heard some crunchy noise at the door we saw the crew eating popcorn,wearing 3d glasses with slurpee on the side.

"guys" i warned making them smiled as i kiss her.

"you're so dead nivans" she said making me laugh.

"aren't you a nivans too?" i asked making her kiss me again.