when he proposed to u

As you read this chapter the world will spin

*bows down*

Enjoy
-/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-
Leon

You woke up and went to work. You felt something strange about this atmosphere your feeling. You grabbed my cup of coffee and bumped into me.

I smiled at you after that you became suddenly conscious and you whispered something to me.

"Do i have a bedhead?" You asked as you combed your hair to fix it. You felt a pat on your shoulder. You turned around to see your boyfriend, Leon.

"Good morning my sweet gun" he greeted you with a smile. You are about to kick him but i touched your shoulder making u stop.

"It's supposed to be sweet heart, leon" i said as wiggled my eyebrows

"I know,but she's like a gun , she blows me away" he said as he winked at you.

>>time skip

You are alone in your room, why? Cause your jerk, went to a very important mission without you.

"WHY THE HELL AM I DOING THIS SHIT?!" you shouted as you shove the paperworks away. You decided to walk out of the office but when you opened your door, Piers is standing there holding a red rose. He gave you the rose and whipered something.

"Left" he said and walked to the opposite side. You wondered to yourself and decided to follow the direction that he whispered to you.

As you walked to the left corridor, you saw Jakey leaning on the wall looking bored as hell despite holding a  beautiful red rose. He looks at you and gave you the rose.

"Why the hell am i here? Ugh geez just go straight will ya?" After that he left. You notice that everyone that you encountered gave you a red rose and whispers directions. Finally, your eyes sparkled as you saw the exit where i stood holding a red rose.

I gave you a wink before giving you the rose. As i walked away, you saw a note sticking on the rose.

Idiot, i'm lonely here, come to me ;)

You growled as you started to blush, this hand writing it belongs to him. That dude. You ran to the place where he often stayed there when he is lonely. You went to the amusment park.

You saw the signs flashing and the rides were moving. No one is even riding here.

That jerk is he messing with me?!

A staff came to you and said.

"Welcome miss" you nodded and entered since no one is around you easily can spot that jerk. You found him wearing unexpectably a coat.

"Idiot!!" You said as he turned to you greeting you. He snapped his fingers revealing a pure white rose that came out of no where. It was far the beautiful rose you ever received from those jerks.

"This is how i see you. Pure. Beautiful, and diffent from the others" you hugged him because of that cheezy line.

"The sky is weird today" he  said as he looked over the ferris wheel. You followed his gaze to find each car of the ride with a secret letter.

WILL U MARRY ME?

Your eyes widen and turned to him, he is kneeling at you with a shiny diamond ring in a velvet box.

"Thank for staying with me even in the darkest times. Babe. It's time for me to fulfill the hardest and the most insane once in life mission, it's up to you if i'll be able to accomplish it or not" he said as he looked at you with a smile.