Girls Talk Boys

Hey guys!! Its been a long time since i updated this story so here you go!! Enjoy!!
-----------------------------------------
Leon

You hear the drumsticks and the beat starts to drop making your heart stop.

"Oh gawd, they didn't do their own version of it" you yelled.

"Oh-no don't do that cutie thingy, HE DID!!! DAMN IT CALUM!!!" Cyber yelled as Calum Hood winked on the camera. The part where Luke sang along came making you bite your lips. You're a huge fan girl of Luke Hemmings. 

  Cause I've been talking to my friends

The way you take away my breath

It's something bigger than myself,

It's something I don't understand, no, no

I know we're young and people change,

And we may never feel the same,

So baby tell me what you say

The drumstick came back again making you and Cyber dance to the beat, you didn't realise that Leon came in, when you're about to sing Ashton part, a familiar voice sang it.

  "When you're talking to your girls, do you talk about me?

Do you tell them I'm your lover? That I'm all that you need?

Do you tell them white lies? Do you tell them the truth?

Do you tell them that you love me, the way that I've been loving you?"

Leon smirked on the doorway. Cyber chuckled and walked away laughing.  

"So what are you doing here?" you asked making him kiss you. He chuckled as he licked your lips.

"that song is like the 80's" Leon says while hugging you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piers

The bass is killing the beat as you dance in the room like an idiot.

"Cause every night you and i by oursel-"

A chuckle can be heard on the door way making you stop and pout.

"You sound a horrible mouse" piers said as he chuckle making your cheeks red and growl.

"Just shut up piers!!" You pouted and he kissed you.

"So do talk about me to your girls?" He asked making you giggle.

"Don't assume piers" you teased making him pout and tickle u.

"You do!!" He said as he tickle you.

"FUCK AHAHAH NO" you screamed as he tickles you more.

"I know you do" he chuckles and stops, diving for another kiss which you gladly gave one.
------------------------------------------
Chris

You're jamming on the music of 5sos, Girls talk boys. An interesting song that you heard in the cinema.

"Babe" Chris whimpered as he pout making you smirk.

"Do tell them white lies!!" You yelled on his right making him groan and walk away.

"I love you chrissy boo!!" You teased making him go in the room and kiss your lips

"I hate you" he teased back making you pout and dance with the beat dragging Chris along.

"Feel the beat Chris, or are you too old for it?" You asked making him groan.

"Shut up (y/n), you want me to grab cyber too" he asked calmly making you gulp.

"O-oh yeah i r-remember ehehèhe paper works" you said nervously while the music is still playing and the beat the matching your heart rate.

"good bye babe" he yelled as he walked out making you growl.

"Asshole" you mumbled.

"Heard that!!"
------------------------------------------
Jake

As the music video went out, you freaked.

"I CAN FUCKING BELIEVE THAT MY BABIES MADE US WORK FOR IT!!" you yelled frustratedly while looking at the spotify bar.

100%

While watching the music video, you were laughing hysterically making Jake look at you.

"Why the fuck are you laughing at?" He asked as you watch Michael "destroy" the cardboard city.

"Because Michael is so cute here" you chuckled then you were greeted by a loading YouTube video computer screen. You saw Jake holding the chord as he smirk deviously.

"So baby tell me what you say" he sang making you chuckle and throw your laptop at him.

"Shut up"

"I love you too" Jake answered as he caught your laptop and plugged in the WiFi cable.