Child adventure #1

Leon

"okay (name of son) sa ma ma" you said.

"ma" (n/s) said.

"yup thats right ma ma" you repeated.

"ma ma" (n/s) said then you smiled and kissed his nose.

"wow im so left behind" leon said as he fix his hair and went near u to kiss u and his son.

"well he already said mama" you said.

"that ada bitch is giving me problems."

"ada bitch" your son laughed while saying this. You growled at leon then he giggled nervously and ran.

------------------------------------------
Chris

"wait there okay?" you said and your daughter giggled. You put her on her crib. She kinda knows how to walk.

You walked away to find ur keys when you got back your daughter is on your bed smiling innocently.

"(d/n)" you said then ur daughter smiled and hid behind the pillows.

"babe where is she?" chris asked. You pointed at the pillow. He walked towards it and removes it but nothing is there next thing you knew ur daughter is crawling towards u.

"awww dady cant find you? Sad lets go" you left chris in the room looking for (d/n).
------------------------------------
Piers

"wait here baby, i'll find my glasses first okay?" you said as you placed ur son on the floor and went to a random room to find ur glasses.

"i cant find it" you sighed as you walked out for 5 mins.

"ma ma" your son called and you looked at him making u gasp. He is holding ur glasses.

"thank you"

"hon did see the keys?" piers went to and kisses u.

"no why?" you asked.

"buy food for him" piers said while pointing at your son.

"he found ur key too" you said bluntly. Piers gasped and turned back.

"i wonder where is my scarf" piers said and you eyed him suspiciously. You hid his scarf somewhere he cant see.

"da da" your son said while wearing the scarf. You and piers jaw dropped while ur son laugh.
--------------------------------------
Jake

"so (d/n) i'm gonna leave you.with daddy okay?" you said and ur daughter nodded.

"come here" jake said as he watches tv.

"bye guys!" you went out to buy groceries. After 10 mins you went back to see ur daughter and jake sleeping.

"so cute" you and pictured them causing jake to stir and hold ur daughter tighter.

You kissed the forehead of ur daughter and jake.

"well time too cook" you said and walked away leaving them smiling