when he became a yandere

Hello guys!! I'm just trying to cheer you up like meh!!! Sooooooo here is your long awaited story. Well a yandere is a guy/girl that will do anything to get his/her love one.
------------------------------------------------------
Leon

"(y/n)~" you ran towards to your room.

"shit!! I need to contact her!!" you cursed while running away from your boyfriend. You contacted me from my training tell me that you are in trouble.

You locked the door when you arrived in your room.

"(y/n)~ you can come out now~" Leon said smoothly on your door while knocking on it.

"no!!" you shouted then silence. You know that this isn't a good thing.

"(y/n)~" the door opened revealing Leon with a bloody knife. He walked towards you and giggled.

"you're only mine got it?~"
----------------------------------------------------
Chris

"for Christ sake, he lost it!!" we ran towards to the headquarters alerting some of the soldiers especially Piers.

"why is Chris chasing you?" he asked.

"Chris lost i-" You froze with me when piers laid on the floor lifeless.

"(y/n)!! Run for it!!" I grabbed my bolo knife and fought him.

"shit!!" you cursed while driving away from the HQ
----------------------------------------------------
Piers

"NOT NOW!!" we screamed in unison while running away from your boyfriend

"we shouln't die now!! Not like this!!" I shouted as I pulled you towards to my room.

"stay he-" you froze as you saw my lifeless body on the floor. A pool of blood forms around my body as you gasp.

" my darling~ you shouldn't have done that" (well this looks familiar *wink*)

Piers went to you and giggled. Your eyes widen at horror.

You shouldn't have probably done the running thing with me.
----------------------------------------------------
Jake

"sherry take her!!" I shouted as I fought Jake. Sherry nodded while running away with you.

"tch" Jake clicked his tongue.

After a few minutes of running you saw Jake climbing some buildings and landing it like it's nothing.

"crap (y/n) run!!" but before you run Jake held your hand and stabbed your legs.

"no running okay?" he cooed.
----------------------------------------------------

Omg this is so sadistic. Well I'm feeling fine I guess