Blue pants, Black shirt

(Piers x reader)

Piers P.O.V

It's been 3 years since i last saw my girlfriend. (Y/n) (l/n). I still remember her (H/c) hair, soft and silky, her (E/c) eyes shining with innocence. She told me that she'll take a flight to see me. Honestly it's been an hour since i got that message and i haven't stopped smiling ever since.

"Any ideas, where she stayed for the past 3 years?" Chris asked me as we pack our things. "I don't know honestly. I don't care anymore, she'll be coming home soon and i'm fucking excited, captain" i said with a smirk on my face. Chris laughed as he zipped his bag. "Whatever. Are you ready?" He asked and i zipped my bag nodding at his question.

Today, we will fly to Italy. Someone reported that an underground lab was found full of unfinished B.O.W.S. It's up to us to blow up the lab into pieces and of course bringing back the samples for the government to find an antidote.

"So captain any idea why the hell they only choose the both of us?" I asked as we went to the airport using a helicopter. "Well Piers, as you can see we're the only high ranking members" he said with a hint of sass. "Okay, captain" i said and rolled my eyes playfully.

I wonder where she is right now?

-Time skip-

We walked out from our jet, meeting the hot breeze. "So anything you want to do first before we raid it?" i asked as i put on my shades. Chris shrugs as we walk in the airport, while walking i looked to my left to see people waiting for the plane.

I halted my movements

There she is (H/c) hair, (E/c) eyes. She's sitting on the chair wearing blue pants and a black shirt. It's definitely her. She looks pretty sitting there.

"Piers, the informant said that the lab was taken care of. We need to go the main base somewhere near China" Chris said with a sigh on his lips. "We need to go ASAP. You can go and do whatever you like after the mission" he said as he walked away.

'Blue pants, Black shirt' i thought as i look at her browsing something on her phone. She smiled and sighed contentedly.

People are staring at me while i stare at her. She really looks amazing right now. I want to kiss her. I want to tell her that everything will be alright. I touched the glass in front of me as i look down. She looks happy. Her smile is so cute.

"Piers we need to go" Chris shouted.

'Blue pants, Black shirt' i thought as i run towards Chris.

'Blue pants, Black shirt' I walked beside Chris and looked at the glass window. I don't like to forget her get up today.

'Blue pants, Black shirt' I sighed as Chris looked at me. I smiled at him and went to the restroom, while washing my face i remember her get up again.'Blue pants, Black shirt'

I looked up to the mirror and bit my lips.

'Blue pants, Black shirt'

I didn't see myself. I saw her.

Growling, i washed my face again. Why am i getting so emotional so sudden. I need to finish this mission fast.

-time skip-

Everything is blurry. I looked as i go down with the scraps of metal. Blue and black. A pretty combination. Its her get up in the airport. The place where i last saw her. My vision is starting to turn black.

'Blue pants, Black shirt'

I never pay attention to my death at that time. I only pay attention to those colors that remind me of her. Blue and black.

'Blue pants, Black shirt'

Those are the things i gave to her before we part ways and those are the things i remember before i rest in peace.