LEON X READER R-18

*levi mode activated* okay little brats since i recieve a lot of 'sex scenes' well i'll make one *grumbles* i'm far too innocent for this uhhh..... Well *walks off but stops* enjoy your time here unlike Shitty-glasses here *points at hanji*
-/-----------------------------------------------------------/-

"Have you heard that rumor?" I asked making you confused.

"They said someone is hearing a whimpering voice in the training room" i continued making you shiver in fear. I looked at you and sigh.

"I won't blame this agency though. They said that this is the place where everyone in the japanese area are tortured and killed" i said as i played with my gun. You went out without saying a thing then i smiled.

"Plan 1 finish"

>>Time skip<<

We are practicing in the training room, you are shaking so much as you remembered the rumors.

"I'll fuck this shot" you mumbled and pulled the trigger making it hit the board.

"Are you okay?" I asked then you smiked and nodded.

"Just a litte chill" you said then i laughed.

"Scared!!" I said then i grabbed something from ya and left it somwhere in the room. While walking away i smlied and whispered.

"Let's see what happen after 2 days~"

While skipping off i bumoed into leon.

"Oh heyy gay guy~" i teased making him snort and look away.

"Take the chance pervert~" i walked away then leon went to the training room, he opened the door revealing you with a lovely sight.

"What are you looking for?" He asked as he touched your ass.

"My watch!!" You pouted then he smiled and locked the door.

"I'll buy you one okay? Calm down" he said and kissed you. You kissed back and smiled.

"A little horny leon?" You asked then he pinned you.

"Can you change the word little to too much" he said as he kissed you again. He asked permission to enter your wet cavern.

You kept your mouth close as you teased him. He smirked and pinched your side making you open you mouth and he use this opportunity to slip his tongue in savouring everything in your mouth.

"L-leon" you moaned as he started to kiss your neck leaving hickeys.

"Your so hot" he said huskily as he opened your polo revealing laced red bra.

"You prepared for it" he cooed and remove the hook of your bra revealing your breast.

"Cold" you moaned as your skin is revealed to a cold air.

"Let me warm that up" he said and sucked your bud on the right while twisting the other one.

"M-more!!" You said as you arched your back a little. His right hand travelled to your area placing a finger in it.

"Ahh~" you moaned but leon kissed you on the 2nd and 3rd finger.

"Don't want them to hear us right?" He said making you whimper.

"Leon please stop teasing" you said.

"(Y/n), what do you mean?" He teased.

"You know what i mean!!" You yelled making him remove his clothes, and stroke his member.

"You want this?" He asked then you nodded.

"Beg for it" he said as he rubbed it on you.

"I-i want you leon!!"

"What?"

"I want you deep inside me leon!!" You begged then he rammed in you. You moaned louder as he started to move.

"So tight" he cursed and went a little faster than before.

"F-faster!!" You yelled then he went faster and deeper making you moan louder, you felt a tight coil im your stomach.

"I'm c-c ahhh!!" You yelled.

"Me too!!" He yelled then orgasmed with you.

>>time skip<<

"So they heard another one!!" I said making you blush.

"Eh?! Maybe you are makung the noises" i said then you walked away. I smiled and said.

"Jackpot"