You wear his outfit (leon and chris)

Hey its been a while huh? Ahahha i've been busy for the past months but here i am!!
----------------------------------------
Leon

(Y/n) P.O.V

You walked out of the room wearing a nirvana shirt and black panties.

"Where are fuck thou, my clothes" you mumbled to yourself as you search your cabinet. Growling as you find nothing interesting you went to your boyfriend's closet.

"Well what do we have here?" You thought and smiled as you grabbed the dark blue polo and black vest. "This will be an interesting day" you said to yourself as you go towards the bathroom giggling.

Leon P.O.V

"She's late again" cyber said as her midnight blue hair sways with the wind. I looked at my watch and sighed. "Always late huh?" I thought making me walk away. "You know Leon, give her a smack for me" cyber said while pouting. "Yeah sure" i said. "Maybe i should buy her a drink too"

(Y/n) P.O.V

You grinned as you check yourself out in front of the mirror. You cleared your throat and began to speak. "My name is Leon, Leon Scott Kennedy, and I'm a sassy ass bitch" you said as you fix your hair. "First of all i don't speak like that and second" he smirks and made his way towards you. "You look beautiful" Leon continued as he hug you.

You raise your brow and glared at him playfully. "Mr. Kennedy, are you flirting with me?" You said as you walk towards the kitchen table. "Well this Mr. Kennedy bought you a Matcha drink to boost up his chances of winning. You know.... A kiss" he flirtly retorted making you roll your eyes playfully.

"You think you can win a kiss by buying me a drink Kennedy? Too cliche for me" you said playfully as you drink. "Well i think-" Leon walks towards you and leaned you on the counter whispering in your "You love cliche things Mrs. Kennedy" he said in a husky voice. Leon stopped on leaning and looks at your body.

"I think you can have that outfit, it looks sexy on you" Leon said with a smile on his face "Leon Scott Kennedy giving me his favorite outfit?! Are you really my husband?" You teased making him roll his eyes playfully. "I have a proof that i'm your husband" he said confidently. You raise a brow and placed down your drink. "Prove it"

Leon leaned again, trapping you between the counter and his body. He licked your shoulder and stopped. "I know your weak spot since i'm your first time (y/n)" he said huskily and bit near your collar bone. "Okay okay i get it!! Pervert!!" You said as Leon chuckled. "I feel like i'm forgetting something" You mumbled

"Cyber?" Leon raised his brow

"Holy. Shit." You mumbled.
-------------------------------------------
Chris

"Hey Chris, can i borrow your clothes?" You said as cyber work with her hacking. "(Y/n), Chris walked out just now, i guess he didn't hear you" you sighed and walked towards his locker. Opening it you saw his usual shirt without the vest. "Well this will be interesting" you mumbled and grabbed the shirt. "Cyber can you handle the securities on your own?" You glanced at the girl who is raising a brow while drinking tea. "(Y/n) i'm not fucking stupid" she said irritatedly. You walked towards the bathroom and changed your shirt and shorts. "Don't kill him too much" Cyber teased as you walked away.

Walking towards the office of Chris, you encountered Piers holding a red folder with a nervous expression on his face. "What's wrong piers?" You asked as you fixed your hair. "I need to give this to Chris, its about our new assignment" he sighs making you nod. "We will be busy today for the 5th time" you said with a sad tune. He smile softly. You entered Chris office with Piers trailing behind you. "Good morning captain"

"Good morning Piers, (y/n)" Chris greeted not looking at the both of you. "Any reports?" He continued making Piers sigh and place the red folder with a frown on his face. "We will team up with team delta" Piers sighed and walked away. "What are you wearing my outfit?" Chris asked while reading the document.

"Are you sure i'm wearing your shirt?" You asked while glancing at him. "(Y/n), i can smell my perfume and your voice sounds comfortable. You only talk like that when you're wearing my clothes" he explained then looked at you smiling smugly. "So?" You asked and twirled around. He smirked while looking at you. "You look pretty and fuckable" Chris said with a smirk on his face.

"Asshole" you teased as he get up hugging you from behind. "Too much stress huh?" You asked. Chris nodded and kisses your neck  "you look too beautiful" he whispered and kisses you.

"Idiot, read the report and we will head out immediately" you said as Chris sigh. "Remove that shirt" he said making you laugh. "Are you crazy? I'll wear this during the mission, grab a random white shirt or anything" you said while walking out of the office hearing a small statement.

"I won't be able to concentrate while you prance around the fucking battlefield with my shirt on"

"That's your problem Mr. Redfield" you slyly said