Your funeral (his POV)

Leon

She can't be dead right? She's an angel, why did god took her already?

I haven't said my goodbye yet.

I walked slowly towards to her coffin and glaced at my daugther who is crying so hard enough to fill a pitch.

Suddenly i froze in spot. I cant move. Why?

Helena went near me and pat my back. Why........why is she looking at me with a sad smile?

"you are acting strong........" other than that i clenched my fist when she said those words.

" let it go" i breathe deeply to conceal my tears.

"hey leon. Hows things?" a girl wearing a white shirt,skirt, doll shoes and a cap asked.

"i'm fine" i said. The girl sighed and revealed herself.

"i'm kinda suprise that u didn't know who i am leon" ada said with a sad smile.

We threw some flowers and after a while no one is already there. I went to her grave and smiled, i can feel my cheeks are twitching.

"what the hell did u do to me?" i asked as i lay down the grass facing ur grave.

"why does it hurt so much? Ahaha ur already flat" i touched the granite floor.

"ur flat and....."

Boom

"cold" rain started to pour down as i held the granite.

"you have no hair anymore. I can't feel ur body anymore" i cried as the rain pour down.

"well who i am to judge you're already.......... D-dead" at that moment as i said the word its hard to breath.

"i love u. U know" i said as i hug the granite.

"so fucking much"
----------------------------------------------
Chris

Everything is a mess. A mess that no one can fix. That mess is called.......

Death

I walked in the cementry veiwing the funeral. It's hard to move,hard to see, and hard to breathe.

Why does everyone disappear? Of course they die. But why does god want them to die?

I looked at the funeral from my car. I have to be strong.

"captain?" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"yes piers?" i asked.

"break" he said and walked away with the team. My son is already driving home his family leaving me alone.

I went to her grave and looked at the clouds.

"gloomy"

Yea like u

I looked at my back and see no one.

I remembered something as it flashbacked to me.

Flashback

"ur gloomy" she said

"gloomy.... Like the grey clouds"

"yea like u"

End of the flashback

I suddenly feel like crying.

"dammit!!" why did i lose an angel?! Why?!

I love u

My eyes widen and smiled me too.
-----------------------------------------
Piers

I looked at my surroundings. Flowers everywhere, the grass is evenly trimmed.

"it seems that everything that i believed in vanish" i said then i looked at u.

"we need to vanish too" cyber said with a smile.

Why is she smiling? Why everyone is smiling?

Hey bro smile

I saw her floating on mid-air for a second with a smile on her face.

"well screw it" i smiled and tapped the coffin.

"hey wait for me will ya?" i said and giggled. They went out and i was left there.

"funny huh?" i frowned and cried. Why? Why do u need to go away?

"you know ur eyes are beautiful, i wanna see them again" i said as i sobbed. Its hard to breathe. Am i dying?

No

Its just my heart telling me to move on.

I cant.

She's my everything. I cant move on that easily.

Why...... Do u want me to move on?
---------------------------------------
Jake

The fuck? Why does this happen? It seems the impossible is going on now. I cant believe my eyes right now.

I sat on the top of the wall looking at them crying.

Life is so unexplainable. She died too fast. I can't even believe it.

They all walked out of the graveyard and i felt someone behind me.

"wesker jr. Sup? " ada greeted with a sad smile and sat next to me.

It suddenly rained and i leaned towards ada.

"life sucks" i said as my head is positioned on her shoulders then i cried.

"hey it's gonna be okay" she said.

Everyone said that to me and yet here i am crying my hearts out on ada wong.

"the hell is wrong with me?"

Why does god took her?! I didnt anything bad!!!

"this is bullshit" i cried more

Cant i just rewind time?! Please just one day and i'll make things right. I dont want her to die.

Well i need too jake

My eyes widen and sobbed more. Her hair,voice, eyes and her sweet smile i need to see it.

Im dying inside. Cant i just die right here right now?
/----------------------------/
Whos the saddest?