you met me (cyber)

Me: be prepared boys!!!

*they all gulped*

Jake: what's with her?

*temperature dropped to 0 degrees*

Piers: it became cold so sudden

Leon: run piers!!

Chris: run muller!!!

------------------------------------------------

Leon

You are staring on the floor remembering the incident from before.

"he doesn't like me anyway" you mumbled on your sit and sighed. Your friends? They freaking left you and went to Claire's side. Nice friends neh?

"hey!! Don't stare at the floor!! It's about to burn" a voice joked. You looked on your right and you saw me, smiling like an idiot.

"i heard everything about you and Leon" i sighed

"yeah" you fixed your gun

"mind telling me, how you became a thing with him" then you nodded

------------------------------------------------

Chris

You are practicing for your stamina training since you tried to suicide while running on the field, your rival in the camp made you trip.

"Chris is mine!! Got it memorize?" she smirked

" i will remember your face, see you in hell bastard" a voice shouted back

Your rival walked away and you sighed.

"here" i gave you a band aid for your knee. I examine your features then i laughed.

"so you tried suicide ah?" i smiled and patted your head earning a growl from you.

"i know that feeling" i mumbled and helped you stand up.

"i'm cyber by the way" i introduced

"i'm (y/n)"

------------------------------------------------

Piers

The commander made you and piers have a separate group and you are glad about that but you've been paired with the informer to guide you. While on a mission she tried to kill you but before she done that i protected you.

"throw that earpeice now!!" i commanded, and you listened.

"i'm cyber the commanding unit of team beta, you should come with me" i said and you agreed.

"so you are the ex of piers?" i asked while we're walking towards to the objective point.

"so you heard about it" you sighed

"the girl that shouldn't have died on a peaceful place" i laughed as i said that.

"how did you know?" you asked.

"everyone knows that"

------------------------------------------------

Jake

You are working on a vaccine for the new virus. You locked yourself in your lab because of the rumors that sherry is dating Jake or maybe something like 'what a cute couple'.

You growled when you heard the lab door opened. It can't be Jake.

"Yo mam!!" i Shouted making you flinch and mumble some curse words.

"what now?" you growled when i tapped your shoulder. I smiled and gave you the gun that you want.

"i don't need this" you pouted. I sighed and walked away.

"I'm cyber, got that memorized? And change your passcode, it's kinda blatant though" i smiled.

"fuck" you cursed leaving the medicine to check the passcode.

"hate"

------------------------------------------------

Hahah hey!!

Me:so u met me eh? Lets be friends desu~~

Leon and Jake: too much flowers and sparkles

Piers: capt. She's shining

Chris: what an energetic kid *sigh*