when you u 2 fought (part 2)

Leon

"i'm sorry if I'm a jerk!!" Leon said in a teasingly voice and this made you grab your knife.

"that's it I'm screwing these rules now"

Yes. Remember the time that you challenged him. The game is to survive the program. Everything is going so well until you met this bastard and made you snap.

"hey!! Hey!! Slow down missy"

You punched his but he dodged it and kicked your stomach. You caught the kick then you made him turn around using his foot.

"I know your tricks bastard"

He growled and punched your stomach, you didn't see that coming and this made you growl in pain.

"I know your tricks huh?" he teased

When you are about to stab him. I came out of no where and held your hand.

"what the hell is wrong here?"

"well this bastard makes fun with me everytime and shouted at me yesterday!!"

I groaned as I tested something.

"you want some sweets?" I asked then your mood changed.

"really?"

"yes, now, say sorry to him"

"sorry Leon!!"

Me and Leon sighed as we realized something, you are in your forbidden day/week.

"the hell man?!" Leon shouted.
-/------------------------------------------------/-
Chris

You are twirling your training knives on your finger. He almost lost a soldier because of you, so this means this dudes life are more important than his own girlfriend.

While thinking, the campus bitch went near you and slashed your cheek leaving a cut. You hissed at the pain and stopped at your tracks.

"you it's good to hear that my life is more important than yours" she said with a bitchy voice.

"you're the soldier?!" your eyes widen.

"yes I am, it's kinda fun but sadly one of my members needs to sacrifice himself as a J'avo to pull off this trick" she said while looking at her nails.

You threw your knives around her. This made her froze and cry.

"so I heard everything" a voice said from your back. You tried to walk away but this person kissed you and said.

"I'm sorry"

"whatever Chris"
-/------------------------------------------------/-
Piers

During missions you stayed away from Chris and piers since his captains life is more important than yours.

"hey Cyber a little help here!!" you shouted as i sighed looking at you struggling on the rope that caught you.

"no way~" i said as i walked away. you struggled and struggled but nothing happened.

"captain are you okay?" piers asked as he treated the wound of chris.

"where the hell is (y/n)?!" chris asked Piers while looking for you.

i giggled and scared you making you scream.

"(y/n)!!!" Piers ran to the sound and saw you hanging in midair.

"oh my, are you okay?!" he asked as he undo the rope. you tch-ed at him as he smiled.

"oh she's jelly~"

"me? oh please just admit that you have your inner gayness for chris~" you smiled as you walked away leaving him standing with his mouth open.

-/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-

Jake

oh god seriously? every missions with you and sherry, jake is always with her babbling that she should be careful everytime. EVERYTIME!!

you growled as you see you boyfriend holding sherry on the hips.

"okay everyone!!! stop flirting with each other!!" you shouted making them look at you. Jake smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"my babe is jealous" he said

"what the hell jake?!"

"did you know why i didn't protect you with all this shit?" he asked

"nope"

"because i know you can protect yourself"