Amnesia

PIERS X READER

Reader POV

It started with a car crash. Every "perfect day then a car crash at the end" cliche, yup that one. Me and piers are chatting about our next destination in our bucket list, until a drunk driver crashed to our car. Sadly it happened on piers side.

It's been a month since that accident happen. The drunk bastard was alive and had a nerve to ask me out since we met at starbucks. He thought that piers is dead, luckily he's not.  The driver was jailed for attempting to rape me. Geez, he deserve to be beaten out by leon and jake.

2weeks ago

I walked on a dark alley way since it's my route home, as i enter the alley i felt someone watching me. Every step. Listening to me. Every breath. Shit.

"Hello beautiful" i heard a raspy breath beside me making me growl.

"You shit-head again huh?! How many times should i tell you that, get the fuck out of my sight!!" I spun around as i prepare to swing my fist at him.

He grabbed my arms and tied it behind my back making me struggle. What should i shout?! No one will hear me at this time of night.

I opened my mouth and shouted the first name that came in my mind.

"LEON!! JAKE!!" I yelled only to be slapped by the guy who caused thus shit.

"Shut the fuck up whore, use that mouth to please me instead!" He said as he grab a bundle of hair and pushed me down making me kneel.

"Fuck off!!" I struggled more as i met the covered private part of his disgusting body. He slapped me again making me whimper.

"Yup, just like that. Whimper like a bitch" he chuckled darkly as he started to unzip his zipper.

"GAY FUCK!! RELEASE MY SISTER OR YOU FUCKING DIE. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT FUCKING NOW." A familiar voice shouted at my right making me look at that direction. It's leon with jake on a motorcycle pointing their guns at the old man.

"Care to join the fun?" He asked wickedly making me internally laugh as i looked at leon's expression. Dark. Gloom. Death.

Present time

Since that event leon went with me everywhere. Well except going to the c.r.

"um (y/n), the doctor said he's awake" leon said as i glare at the floor.

"yeah,sure" i said making leon mess my hair up as i pout. Leon is the best perverted brother in the world.

"Hey Leon!! Hey (y/n)!!" piers smiled making me hug him.

"i miss you so fucking much! I love u!!" i said softly as his breath hitch.

"what?" he asked making me tilt my head.

"i love you" i said again. He gave me a sad smile as he looked away.

"oh thanks for that feeling, but aren't i with jill valentine. You know that right?" piers said as he scratch his head.

I looked at leon and stared at him.

'Jill and piers broke up 3 years ago'

I tilt my head as leon went near him.

"dude jake and sherry are coming soon" he said but piers looked at him with a weird confused face.

"jake? Sherry? New agents in the BSAA?" he asked making me look at him.

"no.... You don't remember them?" i asked making him shrug.

"i don't even know them" he said making me jaw drop.

"so you don't remember us?" i asked but i'm not prepared for his answer that made me run out of the hospital crying.

"us? Of course i do. Bro and sis for life right? And if it's a relationship matter, sorry there was never an us " he said

"no way..."

------------------------------
Part 2?

Sirens or silence