when they met your parents

Well this is um.... Unexpected and someone requested this scenario and i'm gladly to fulfill this request LadyXephos

Here we go!!
-/---------------------------------------------------/-
Leon

"Ah crap i think i'm gonna shit on my pants" leon whispered to you as your mom and dad sat on the chair in the dining room.

"Leon darling~ you are so handsome~" your mom remarked while your dad scoffed.

Well to be honest he is so handsome right now. He is wearing a black polo on the outside while he wears a red shirt inside, he is wearing jeans but he is bringing his holsrer with him and a gun and his shoes.....where the hell did he get those Jordans?!

"Well darling a little help please" your mom said as she went to the kitchen sending you a wink. You gulped and stood up leaving the boys behind.

"Did you think it's okay to let him aone with dad?"

"Darling i know your dad is a violent man but i think that leon can handle himself"

You went back and sat with leon who is sweating bullets right now.

"So leon.. I'll ask some questions" your mom and dad said in unision. Wait isn't mom just an angel a minute ago?!

"Sure thing Mrs. And Mr. (L/n)" leon answered calmly.

"What is your job?"

"A CIA agent sir"

"Do you live in a same place together?"

"Yes mam"

"Where do you meet her?"

"In the hallway when i was called for a mission. She bumped to me mam"

His shoulder tensed when your father asked a question that you will never imagine from him.

"Care to fight me?"

"Sure thing sir"

Leon removed his polo revealing his muscles making your mom drool. You looked at your mom. She's drooling already, how about when she saw his abs?

"Lets do this outside and darling babe~ stay here" your father said to your mother.

"Be careful out there" you said as he smiled and kissed your cheeks.

-after 40 mins.-

"Is leon dead?" Your mom asked to your dad who is smirking while panting.

"Actually it's the alternative mam" leon showed up with a ripped shirt his jordans are on his hands. His feet is full of soil and so as his face but damn, your father is worser than that ripped shorts few bruises like leon and his face is full of soil.

"One last question brat" your dad said harshly making keon smirk.

"What is it?"

"Did you have sex with her?"

You spitted out your water that you were currently drinking.

"What the hell dad?!"

"Yes sir" leon answered making you blush as he winked to you sending a sorry smile.

"You can have my blessing" your father said as he wipe his face.

"What?!" You asked.

"Thanks sir" leon smiled.

"But if you hurt her....... You'll face the air force army okay?"

Oh yeah your dad is a general, so yeah.....