Chapter 43

Hannah's Point of View

Contractions were coming left and right. Hard. Each contraction felt as if a bowling ball landed full force on my spine, near the lower rib area. And then, with the initial force continued throughout, the bowling ball would roll down my spine and then and in my pelvic area with Double the initial force. Every. Single. Contraction.

"Al doesn't just sit there pick her up" Lisa yelled as Al sat there clueless.

Al's Point of View

″Right right" I say standing up and trying to pick up Hannah's bridal style but in the midst of her heavy breathing, she gave me a death glare.

″If you pick me up I will kill you. I can walk. "

″Okay okay, what do you want me to do?"

She slaps the back of my head before saying,

″Get a fucking car. AND DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL."

″Got it"I lift her so that she can stand up and wrap one of her arms around my neck as starts to walk with the water coming down her legs.

″SOMEONE BRING A CAR AROUND THE FRONT"I Yell as we step outside. Luckily, David pulls his car up.

″I'm sorry baby" I warn her before picking her up bridal style and carrying her to the car.

″As soon as the child rips out of me I am going to choke the living shit out of you."

″Someone's having a rough day" David said hearing Hannah.

″DRIVE BECKETT!!"

He speeded after I said this Hannah started to squees my hand again. I thought she was asking me to do something but when I looked over she was having another contraction.

I didn't know what to so I rubbed her back as she blew breathes and her hands tightened on mine. Which I learned was a mistake.

″Don't touch me brick"

″Got it.Got it."

″WERE HERE, "David shouted getting out of the car and running inside the hospital. I pulled Hannah's arm around my neck and tried to help her get there.

"Ok let's get you in this wheelchair honey," A nurse said as we walked in.

″You would think"Hannah snapped sitting down in the chair.

We were taken to a private room right away, and then Hannah was changed into a hospital gown.

″Who's your doctor?"The nurse asked Hannah as she lay on the bed.

″Ms.greene"

″Ok I will call her then"

″Thank you" I say as she walks out of the room.

″Seriously I'm about to give birth to our child and you're flirting with the nurse right now?"

″I wasn.."

″mhm″

As we were waiting for the doctor to come, Hannah had another contraction and it was a big one. I held her hand and calmly whispered sweet words in her ear. Just as the contraction passed Dr.Greene came into the room.

"Hi Al and Hannah, how are you doing?"

″I'm doing great, I just had a contraction that felt like my whole damn soul was leaving my body but yes we're doing fantastic."

She laughed before continuing,

″Don't worry Al, not everyone has the same reaction when giving birth. She will go back to the sweet woman you know after the baby is born"