Chapter 33

Hannah's point of View

"Ok, thank you bye," I said to the counter server at Mc'donandls. I was going to make something for breakfast but I realized I needed to go shopping because there was barely anything in the kitchen. Al had left about a week ago, right after he promised he would try to talk to me every day. Yes I was missing him, like a lot, and sometimes lonely, but he manages to talk to me. Whether we facetime, or call, or when he's busy he'll leave a sweet message saying he loves me and might not respond as quickly. So now I was walking back to the driver, on my way to the grocery store. I had also planned to face my biggest fears today, driving, with the help of Jules and David of course. I never learned how to drive, but got my license. I'm afraid of driving because of what happened to my foster mom. They said that she was driving normally and then someone just crashed into her just like that, and she died, just like that. But I knew I had to learn someday.

"Mam, we are here, what time would you like me to come back?″

"Oh no need to come back 'im driving myself"

he looked at me shocked

" Ha, yes I'm, I'm going to learn to drive today, see ya," I said laughing and walking in the store

Around 12 or 1 I finished my shopping. Now all I had to do was take a quick cab, drop off the bags, change my clothes, and call Jules and David. So I saw the nearest car and got in. Once I arrived home, I put everything away and took a shower. I didnt want to goal out because we were just learning how to drive so, I just wore a black crop top and grey sweat pants. I didnt wear any makeup and my hair styled in a high ponytail. I also put on some blue airforces. After I fixed up the house and made sure everything was locked and secure, I grabbed my purse and walked into the elevator. Then I called Jules and she answered on the second ring,

"Hello"

"Hey Jules, you ready for the driving lesson?"

"yep, leaving right now"

"Ok, ill call David "

"Does he have to go? were just fine on our own"

"Yes he has to go, Jules, I want both of you guys to come, you guys are still fighting? geesh, it's been a week already, what even happened?″

"Nothing" she replied, then hanging up the phone.

Nothing my ass.

I called David next,

"Hello?"

"It's me, are you ready?"

"Oh what's sup shrimpy, what do you want?"

"What do you mean what do I want? you're supposed to be ready and out the door getting ready to meet me at the coffee shop"

"What exactly am I supposed to be ready for?"

"Ugh I told you, you guys are teaching me to drive, your the one that bullied me into doing it, god I swear you don't listen to shit I say"

"Oh right, I remember now"

"Okay so then get your ass up and meet me and Jules at the coffee shop in ten minutes"

"Does she have to come, I could just teach you?"

"Oh my god, yes she has to come, she's my best friend, what happened between you guys?"

"Nothing" then he too hung up

"Ugh, what is up with people not telling me anything?". I said walking outside. It took me about ten minutes to reach the coffee shop. Since I was the first one there I stood outside and waited, playing subway surfer until they arrived. First, I saw Jules's white sedan and she was wearing a yellow dress, matching heels, and her hair down.