Chapter 10

Hannah

I woke up this morning feeling a little better than before. At least I didn't have a raging hangover and a man in my bed.

I had no idea how this day would go. I was going to try to apologize, but I didn't want him to get even more mad at me for bothering him. My plan was to just avoid him for the rest of my life. That way, I didn't have to see his gorgeous face, and he wouldn't get mad at me. It was a win-win. So after I took a shower, put my clothes on and makeup, I went downstairs to grab something to eat before I left.

I was wearing a black dress that stopped at my knees with black heels and a pair of slides in my bag in case I stubbed my toes. I also kept a shirt and a pair of pants on my desk at the office. After what happened the first day, I was determined to be prepared every day.

I got in a cab and went to my office, which was in his office. To activate my plan to avoid him, so I played it off like I had accidentally spilled coffee all over my office. And I knew the cleaning lady wouldn't show up until Wednesday, and Michael wouldn't clean it, so this would buy me a couple of days.

By Wednesday afternoon, I was still working in a different space because, thankfully, the cleaning ladies said they couldn't come until tomorrow so I still had some time.

"I need Ms. Brown in my office now."

Well, this certainly is not a part of the plan.

Okay, Hannah, remember, don't look him in the eyes, don't make conversation, and stand five feet away.

When I step into his office, he is still looking down at his work while he speaks. "Do you have the files I need?"

"Yes, sir, I have them right here. I already revised them three times." I respond, placing them on his desk. When I do so, he finally looks up.

As he stares at me, I remember his naked, well-defined chest. As well as his broad shoulders and the way his hair had been so messy and curly when he woke up.

I clear my throat, stopping the memory from going any further and he gives me a puzzled look which I quickly looked down at.

"Sir, if that is all you need-" I stop talking when I see him get up and start walking towards me. I step back immediately, while he kept coming forward with a devilish smirk.

"Um, Mr. Capone, is that all?" I ask, stepping back further. When I finally reach the door, he closes it with one hand and locks it.

Before I had the chance to understand or say anything, he put my hands on the door holds and one hand, and kisses me.

Michael

She pulls back immediately, "W-what are you doing, Mr. Capone?"

"What does it look like, I am punishing you."

"For what?"

"Oh, don't tell me you forgot, sweetheart. You said all those mean things about me. Not to mention you've been avoiding me all week."

Then she gets out of my grasp completely. When I think she is going to run out the door, she sits down in an empty seat.

"Mr. Capone, I didn't mean to make you angry or sad. I feel really bad about all that stuff I said about you. I'm usually never like that, and that's not an excuse. Yes, I have been avoiding you. I just felt ashamed about accusing you of something like that, and getting really drunk and throwing up all over you. I was just really embarrassed. And I'm truly sorry, sir."

"Apologize again, you really hurt me."

"I am so sorry, Mr. Capone."

"Say it again."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Capone, I really am, and like I said-"

"Again, Hannah. Say it like you mean it."

I cut her off, and she immediately looks up at me, noticing my tone change. I begin walking towards her, while she is still sitting on the chair with her legs crossed and hands in her lap.

"Sorry, Mr. Capone."

"Say it again."

I think this time she catches on because I see her eyes get wide and watch as her facial expressions change.

"Sorry," she says, this time a little more aggressively.

"Again," I respond, opening her legs and kneeling between them while my hands rest on her thighs. Her eyes grow wide again, but she doesn't back down, which surprises me.

"Sorry." She replies and I can tell she is not as sincere as the first time.

"Again, Ms. Brown, I'm not sure you mean it," I order, tightening my grip on her thigh.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Capone, can you forgive me please?" She whispers in my ear, pulling my tie towards her. I was getting turned on by the minute.

"I can, but you're going to have to work for it, you know."

"What would you like me to do for you, Mr. Capone?"

I am about to answer when there is a knock on the door. This must have brought her back because she lets go of my tie, closes her legs, crosses them, and looks down at the ground again."

"Who is it?"

"Mr. Capone, there's someone here regarding your meeting scheduled now." A female voice says outside of the door. I try to put a name to the voice so I can remember to fire them later.

"Fine, tell them to give me five fucking minutes."

"Yes sir."

" Um, I'll get going sir, it's time for me to head home." Hannah says, getting up and walking to the door.

"Hannah."

"Yes, sir?"

"This conversation is far from over." She doesn't say anything back, but I see a small smile form across her face as she walks out.