Chapter 32

Hannah's Point of View

I woke up this morning sore, but happy at the same time. Sore because of the damaged brick did to my body last night. And happy because I finally got him back.  Al was still sleeping and I was laying in his arms watching him sleep.

I was getting ready to go make him  and I some breakfast when he rolled over on me.

"Good morning, munchkin." He says

"I'm not a munchkin and off of me."

"I'm trying to stretch though."

"Well you're extremely heavy so I would prefer if you would get off of me and go stretch on your own."

"Alright fine. Someone's grouchy."He replies,  rolling off of me.

"Finally. Now, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Aww baby, you don't have to make breakfast for me. "

"I know, but I'm hungry and I know if I make some for myself your just going to take some from my plate."

"You're right. How about some waffles?″

"Alright I'll add strawberries and orange juice to it." I was about to get up off of the bed and grab a shirt, when Al pushes me back down on the bed.

"Wh-" He began to kiss my neck.

After moaning in his ear he whispers, "I love you too." Before walking to the  bathroom.

"What did you say?" I ask in shock as I get up and run after him . When I walk in he has finished peeing and is getting ready to shave. He lookes over at me and smirks, "I said, I love you too."

I sit down on the bathroom counter. "So you heard me last night, didn't you?"

"Yep. "

"Why didn't you say it last night instead of making me look like a fool?"

"It was more adorable that way. Now come here."

I get off the counter and stand on the side of him. He then picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist while he walks us to the kitchen and sit me on the counter with him still between my legs.

"Brick."

"Yes?"

"Can you say I love you again, so I can know that you mean it?"

"I love you, Hannah."

"Again please."

"I love you, Sweetheart."

"Again."

"I love you, baby."

"Again."

"I love you, munchkin."

"I love you too." I reply, pulling him to hug me.

"I know. Who wouldn't? Just look at me, Hannah. "

"Shut up and put me down, I need to start breakfast.″

Al's Point of View

"Ok have them in by five"

"Yes sir"

I said to one of my staff. Since the whole cheating fiasco was over, I finally got my baby back. As cliche as it sounds, I was floating on air right now. I felt more content in my life than I ever have.

After Hannah made me breakfast this morning it was time for me to leave. Since I didn't get the investment with Selen's hotel I had to find something else. So I started talking to one of the managers of Hotel Crossroads.