Chapter 46

Hannah

Wedding Day

I jumped out of bed as the alarm went off next to me, falling on the floor with a thud. Rubbing my eyes sleepily, I remembered today's date.

"Wake up! Wake up! I'm late for my wedding Jules!" I shouted, jumping on Jules and shaking her softly until I saw her finally open her eyes.

″What is wrong with you? Why are you waking me up at this ungodly hour?″

″It's my wedding today and I'm going to be late so come on." I ordered, getting back off the bed and running into her bathroom.

″Hannah, it's only seven in the morning. You're supposed to be there at eleven and it doesn't start until eleven-thirty." Jules replied, pulling the blanket back over her.

"Oh, well... get up still. We have things to do, lady. Call your overly expensive stylists over, hairdressers, all of them. Get them over here now."

Jules groaned and when I turned around she was making a choking sign with her hands and was acting as if she was about to choke me, saying, "I am so glad he is taking you now. You are a forever walking disaster." She gets up." At least I can say there is never a dull day with you."

"Ah, but you know you love me."

" Whatever. I'm going to go check on Lilly and get a shot. I'm going to need it for the day ahead of me." She responded, walking into my old room, where we had laid Lilly in her crib for the night.

While she was gone, I took a shower, brush my teeth, and fix my hair a bit before the stylist arrived. At every step, I was giddy. I just couldn't wait for those glittery bombs to irritate me.

~~~

"Okay, well, just put it in a ponytail or something and call it a day. You're pulling my hair out!" I complained to the hairdresser. They had already painted my toenails white, acrylics white, and applied makeup, all the while Jules sat on the couch playing with Lily who was already dressed.

"Why did you choose black and white for your wedding?" Jules asked as the hairdresser completely ignored my suggestion.

" I don't know. I had little time and it was easier to get the clothes for bridesmaids. White, black, and gold are the easiest. And speaking of bridesmaids shouldn't they be here?"

"Never thought I would hear you say that sentence. And yeah, Ruby said she's on her way. Monica A said she was just going to meet you at the venue, and Lisa, the other Monica, and the rest of the girls aren't responding."

"I guess it makes sense, since I can't get dressed until we get there, I guess you can tell everyone to just meet us there. What are you wearing anyway?"

" Glad you asked. Since I am the maid of honor, this was a very hard decision, but I have went with a mixture of all of them. White, Gold, and Black dress."

"Geez, Jules don't outshine the bride." I joke.

" I could never."

"And done." The hairdresser says, adding the last pluck.

"Oh my god. Your hair looks human. It's not that bird's nest you call a bun anymore." Jules said, gasping as she looks at my hair.

I stood up from the chair they had me in and walked over to the nearest mirror. As soon as I looked at myself, it was like I was looking at a completely different person. I didn't have any eye boogers, acne, or cheese from the other night like when I had first woke up. Instead, my hair was in an elegant low bun and it was kind of like a crown, and actually had a tiny tiara at the top.