Chapter 27

Hannah's Point of View

I've never been a fighter, but I don't know what got into me. The next minute I knew I ran to the girl. I pulled her off of him by dragging her hair. Turns it her luscious curls were a wig, so I pulled the wig off, laughed, and dropped her to the ground. Then I climbed on top of her and went into full rage mode, punching, choking, screaming, punching again, choking again, screaming louder, I felt like I was being attacked by a devil. Like I was fighting my own inner devil. My normal side was telling me to let her go before I go to jail. But the other side was to murder her. Make her beg for her life. Punch her until her plastic face was bloody. I was so fucking angry. Just as o was about to throw another punch at her crusty ass face I felt myself being removed from her and held up.

"PUT ME DOWN, LET ME FUCKING GO, SHES ALMOST DEAD"

I said choosing to let the other side win. I was kicking my feet, throwing air punches, doing everything I could kill her.

"OH GOD PLEASE JUST LET ME KILL HER, PLEASE JUST LET ME GET ONE GOOD THING OUT OF MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE".

Whoever was holding me, I socked in the nuts with my feet since I was shorter, then I got back to the job.

She hadn't moved and was losing her breath by the minute I could feel it. So I got back to the same position and began choking again. Laughing when I saw blood come out from her mouth. And again. I felt someone pull me off. I knew exactly who it was as soon as I felt them touch me. Even though I wanted to kill him just as badly, his touch still calmed me down.

"Al GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME NOW"

"HANNAH, STOP CHOKING HER YOU COULD GO TO PRISON, YOU DONT WANT TO GO TO PRISON DO YOU?"

"AL FUCKING CAPONE GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW"

As much as I wanted to kill that son of a bitch, he was right. I was not about to go to jail over that skank. He let go of me and somehow David had arrived and grabbed on to me.

"FINE," I said getting out of Davids's grasp.

I turned to al and looked him dead in the eye

"I TRUSTED YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH, I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU, THIS IS THE SHIT YOU DO TO ME. SLEEP WITH THIS DEBUT TAUNT. IF YOU WANTED TO SLEEP WITH A COCKROACH YOU COULD HAVE JUST GAVE ME A HEADS UP. WASNT THIS YOUR WHOLE PLAN, FUCK ME, PLAY WITH ME, MAKE ME THINK YOU WERE SERIOUS THEN JUST DO THIS?. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR EXACTLY LIKE ALL THE REST OF THEM. I WAS SO STUPID TO BELIEVE YOU WERE ANYTHING DIFFERENT. SO FUCKING STUPID. AND YOU FUCK WITH THIS BITCH, WHEN YOU HAD ALL THIS. ALL THIS FUCKING ASS. FUCKING RIDICULOUS, BITCH DONT EVEN HAVE REAL HAIR."

"YEAH AT LEAST I CAN AFFORD IT," Selena said trying to sit up.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME BITCH," I said and went right back to punching her., I put her in the same position, I was on top of her and she was laying on the ground bloody. I began choking her again, harder. Then I started bashing her head against the floor. Again I felt someone's hands go around my waist picking me up.

"SHRIMPY, PLEASE, YOU CAN'T KILL HER YOU CANT, YOU COULD GO TO FUCKING PRISON, COME ON WOMAN YOU KNOW YOU YOUR TOO CLUMSY TO EVEN WALK IN THERE," David said still picking me up.

"OKAY.PUT ME DOWN"

He put me back down on the ground

"The only reason I'm not choking the shit out of both of you motherfuckers, is because I don't want to go to fucking jail," I said picking up the muffin I brought for him

"Were done, don't contact me ever again in your life. I hope you two burn in fucking hell. " I threw the muffin at his face, left her on the floor, and walked out.

I walked out and had been walking for about two minutes when I heard footsteps and Davids's voice.

"Shrimpy, Shrimpy, wait up, don't you need a ride ?"

"DAVID DID YOU FUCKING KNOW ABOUT THIS. DID YOU KNOW THAT TRAMP WAS SLEEPING WITH AL"

"No, I swear, I was just as shocked as you, if not more"

"Whatever take me home,"

I said at this point not believing a word anyone said. I walked outside and followed him to his car, then got in. after a couple of minutes of silence he asked,

"when you mean home you mean l..."

"Take me where Jules lives David"

"Oh okay, just making sure"

When we arrived David went around the door and opened the door.

"I'll send your stuff as soon as possible"

"Whatever"

"Look shrimpy, I k..."

"Bye David"I said walking into the house.

As soon as dropped my purse I couldn't even make it to the living room and collapsed behind the door. Then I let the tears out.