Epilogue

Hannah

Six years later,

"Mommy, could you help me put this on?" Lilly asked, trying to put her backpack on.

''Of course."

Today was Lilly's and Caden's first day of school. And Micheal's first day as the founder of T.L (Temporary Living) his first shelter. He built it from scratch and is now finally opening it. I've been working as Paula Celine's partner, and she is thinking of handing it down to me. Which is absolutely nuts. I would never be able to run all of that myself.

I helped with her backpack and brushed her hair back as Brick and Caden came into the kitchen.

''Momma, just imagine all those kids staring at me." Caden said as I ruffled his hair.

"Oh grow up. This is school now kid. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen." Lilly replied, walking to the entrance with Al who was smiling in approval.

''Don't be mean to your brother, Lilly. Caden, I promise you, it's going to be fine, okay? Your handsome, you have a great personality, and you're funny. I'm sure you'll make tons of friends." I encouraged Caden, following behind them.

"Lilly, can you go get my suitcase out of the office for me?" Asked Michael

"Ugh, seems I'm the maid around here. "She complained, before running off to get it.

"I think I forgot my purse in the kitchen.'' I groaned, walking back into the kitchen again.

After a while, Lilly came into the kitchen with a complex look.

"Mommy, I found these in a box."

I instantly turned around and saw her holding a small box and red lingerie. I snatched them from her and saw it indeed was the lingerie Michael stole when we first met. I just didn't think he would keep them. Like an idiot

''Micheal... I think you need to explain this one!''

~~~

THE END

Thank you everyone for reading? You guys don't know how much it means to me!!! If you enjoyed this one, check out the next chapter!