Chapter 14

WARNING: MATURE SCENES AHEAD. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Micheal

I've waited for this day since she first walked into my office. I don't know what it is with this woman. Usually, women are in my bed on the first day, then in the morning, I fire them.

I knew she was all talk as soon as I stuck a finger in back in the office and she shut up.

"What do you mean?" she asks, looking up at me. Her tone had switched from confident and bold to shy and scared in less than five minutes. She did that a lot.

I don't answer, instead begin removing my shirt. She gasps but doesn't move, so I continue. Once I am only in my boxers, I stop for a minute to see what she will do.

"Woah." Is all she says.

Woah? I'd never gotten that reaction. Most of the time it was a moan or some kind of greedy reaction, but a simple woah? A fucking woah? Who even says that?

I shake my head at my thoughts. "Do you want me to keep going, Hannah?"

I knew what I wanted to do, but I wasn't sure whether she was going to say something slick or depressing. Those were usually the things she's said since we met.

"Yes." She responds after a moment.

I don't waste any time. Dropping my underwear almost immediately but stop when she gasps again, "What do you eat? Do you just stalk up on milk and bread, my gosh? Is that even going to fit?"

I begin laughing assuming she is joking, but stop at the serious expression she has.

I lean forward, "You can take it, sweetheart."

I grab a condom out of my pants pocket and slip in her.

Hannah

"Oww!" I shout as I felt a sharp pain. Micheal had slid in so quickly before I even had time to prepare myself.

"Are you alright? Does it hurt? Do you want me to stop?" He asks with concern written all over his face.

I shake my head and he continues to thrust. I feel as though my insides are being ripped open as he does so. With each thrust, I cry out in pain.

After a moment he looks down again, "You sure you don't want me to stop?" He asks and begins going slower.

I nod but moan loudly when the pain suddenly starts to turn into pleasure. My hips buck and I throw my head back.

"Don't you dare stop. "

He smiles and increases his tempo, pounding inside me furiously. I let out a scream as the pleasure took over me.

"That's right, baby. Taking it like such a good girl."

I moan at his words and he grunts when I wrap legs tighter around him and my nails dig into his back. I was a quivering and moaning mess.

"Fuck." He mumbles and begins moving faster.

I feel my orgasm reaching for the second time as he glances at my ankle bracelet.

"Next time." He begins, "I want you to only be wearing this." He says as his thrusts become sloppy.

"Okay?" He asks.

I only nod as another moan escapes my lips. Wow, the stamina this man was incredible. He picks up the pace and I feel him stiffen a little, but he doesn't give up. I know I am getting close as he continues. I gasp as my orgasm reaches. Throwing my head back as moans and streams of curses leaves my mouth.

Not long after Micheal finds his release as well. His eyes go to the back of his head and he mumbles things I can't hear before falling to the side of me with a groan in my ear.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short I am horrible at writing that kind of stuff! Thank y'all for reading though, hope you enjoyed it. (Ps. My dog bella ran away and I've been crying non-stop.)