Chapter 26

Hannah's Point of View

"What?"

I saksed nearly jumping out of my chair. I instantly let go of his hands and saw a little bit of hurt.

"I knew it was a stupid idea, nevermind lets just enjoy our dinner, sit back down."

Wait he thought was mad, Hell no. I was just surprised. This is what I wanted I just never thought it would be him asking.

"Wait, do you think its a stupid idea," I said standing up again

"I don't know"

"Just answer the question"

"No, I don't think it's a stupid idea I thought it was a good one you know. Cause like your always here anyway so l..."

"What's that's supposed to mean? You don't want me here?″

"No, no, no I love when your here you know that, I'm just saying like your always here anyway, so if you move int wouldn't be a drastic change in our relationship, cause like we already went through our first fight I think, if that counts, and a lot of your stuff is already here. Plus it will give blondy some space with my brother"

He said getting up and sitting on the counter

"Al"

"Yes"

"Were you taking advice from David?"

"Uh. no why would I do that"

"Sure, but I think it sounds like a good idea. I love it. I would absolutely love to move in with you"

"Really?"

"Yeah, you made all the right points, I'm always here anyway so why not you know. Then we can spend more time together."

Brick got up off the counter and ran to me and picked me up. He kissed me on my cheeks then all over my neck and lips. welp, pretty sure these are gonna leave marks or more marks than he's already made.

"Oh good, I thought w were moving too fast. Now come sit down so we can finish eating"

"okay"

I sat back down at the table.

"Babe, you know David likes Jules right"

"yeah I can tell it from a mile away, he's just too scared to say anything."

"I know Jules too, ugh, kids these days, so scary"

"I know right"

After I and brick finished dinner and got our showers, we watched a little movie and went to bed. Now I was lying under the blanket on his chest

"Baba″

"Hmm?"

"Are you ever going to tell me what happened to you, like your parents and stuff?"I said half asleep.

"I will sweetheart, just give me some time okay?"

"Okay"

"Good, go to sleep"

Then I dozed off

Al's Point of View

It has been a month since Hannah officially moved in. And about two months and a couple of weeks since I became her boyfriend. So far these have been the best few months of my life. Hell since the day I met Hannah has been a heck of a time. Sure in the beginning I was too stupid to make her mine right then and there, instead of making that shitty fuck buddies deal. But she's mine now so that's all that matters. The first week or so Hannah moved in we had a couple of spats, due to her extreme clumsiness. God that woman was clumsy. When I thought about moving in I thought I was going to have to deal with pink curtains, orange pillowcases, makeup on the mirror, not this. I knew she was clumsy, but not like this. Every day when I came home either something was broken or she was hurt.Altogether she has broken about forty things. But I can never get mad at her, look at her, who could be. Since Selena didnt show the first time, she told us she wanted the design to be perfect not that we have extra time. And for some reason, we had to work over there where she was instead of here, so that made Hannah have to stay here, and we didnt go home at the same time. Now instead of seeing her at work and home I only get to see her at home. But I'm grateful I get to see her at least.

I was on my way to Selena's right now. Since David was my right-hand man, and he was the one that manages my reputation and public image. I hired him because he was the only one I could trust and two, he stopped me from killing people, because he would handle it, without actually killing them, more like running their reputation.

"Hey motherfucker, you ready to knit this in the bag."

" As in crush her spoiled little soul and take over her whole company, then yes, I'm ready "

"What is with you and her?″

"I don't like her ., like at all men. Shes always trynna hit on me when she knows damn well I have a woman. Like shes so fucking desperate and spoiled. We had to work for what we have and all she has to do is go cry t her son of a bitch dad."

"Well regardless, you need to kiss her spoiled little ass, if you want to maintain a perfect image and own her hotel. And meanwhile, I need to talk to Jules haven't talked to her since the day I walked Hannah home."

"Why?″

"I don't know I've been busy, and she's been busy. But ill talk to her today. Anyway, get your mind ready, I don't need your head in the gutter."

"Yeah, yeah okay, let me talk to Hannah first I wanna see if she made it to the office. Since she's basically running it all by herself."

"She's not running it herself. I'm there most of the time to help her, and you're there helping her on the phone. She's doing pretty good to be an assistant, except you know spilling coffee and dropping files all over the place."

"yep, sounds like Hannah. I'm calling her"

I dialed her number and she picked up on the third ring

"Hey, babe did y..."

"Hey brick, sorry I'm busy, I made it to work, so you don't have to check "

"Oh alright good"

"Okay, I hope you get it and tell David to bring his stupid ass over here, he gave out the wrong information to one of the staff, and now it's a whole big mess"

"Okay sweetheart, ill tell him, bye"

"Bye"

then she hung up.

"Seriously man, you gave out the wrong things?"

"Hey, I didnt know, if I did, I was helping you, so show some sympathy"

"Whatever, we're here now"

Hannah's Point of View

"Jack ass I'm about to go, can you hold it down until I come back?"

"Shrimpy, I been in this game since you were in diapers, I can hold it down"

"Whatever, do you need me to do anything, or get something while I'm out?"

"Yeah I do actually, give these to al and tell him to sign it, we need it done A.S.A.P"

"Okay, bye"

"Get out "

I walked out of the building and went to get a cab. Al always wants me to get a car and drive myself or have one of his drivers drive me around. But I don't want to drive myself, I could never. And I don't like being around new people, even if it's only thirty minutes

I wanted to surprise brick .So before I got in a taxi I went to a mini shop around the corner and grabbed him a little muffin. Once I got in the car I didnt tell him I was coming. Then I arrived at the place he was.

"Hi, I'm looking for where the meeting Selena Sanders and Al Capone is being held, I'm his assistant"

"Third floor, room C sweetie"

A woman said to me who appeared to be around the same age as I said. I went up to the first elevator and arrived at the door. I took a couple of breaths and opened the door

When I walked into the room I saw Selena sitting in Al's lap, and al still sitting in the chair. Her hands were on his face and her makeup and lipstick were messed. Al's tie was on the ground and the first few buttons were undone. with her hair on his shoulder, to where it looked like they just finished fucking

"Hannah?"