Chapter 21

Hannah

"Let me guess, it's a surprise again?"

"No, it's not. I've learned not to surprise you anymore. We're just going to a small restaurant.

After the first date, I had to stay home until I was well enough before I was able to go on the second date.

"Oh okay. Good thing I wore this dress. I don't want to embarrass you or anything, you know," I reply with a low laugh.

"Hannah, you could never embarrass me. Not with that ass."

"Oh, jeez."

I roll my eyes at his statement as he stops the car. "We're here."

Micheal gets out and opens the door for me. He holds my hand as we step inside the restaurant.

"Reservation for Micheal Capone."

"Say please, Michael."

He groans, "Reservation for Michael Capone. Please. "

I smile and stand on my tippy toes, pressing a light kiss to his cheek. "Thank you."

"Right this way, sir." The hostess says, striding in front of us and we follow behind. He takes us to a booth next to the window, making an incredible view of outside next to us.

I sit across from Micheal and set my bag on the side of me.

"What would you like to drink, sir?" The woman asks.

"I'll have a beer."

She turns to me, "And you ma'am?"

"Um, can I just get an apple juice, please?"

"Coming right up." She replies and walks away.

Micheal stares at me with an amused expression, "Apple juice?"

"What? Apple juice slaps."

There is not a better thirst quencher than Apple Juice and no one can tell me otherwise. 

He begins laughing and I sit up straight with a grin. "Let's talk about you, Micheal. You never share anything."

"Same for you, woman."

"Okay, how about we play a game? Well, it's not really a game but whatever."

"What do you mean?" He asks, leaning forward and giving me his full attention.

"So one of us names a subject or asks a question, then the other one has to answer or they're automatically be disqualified. Deal?"

He nods, "Deal."

"I'll start. What's your favorite color?"

"Blue. What's your favorite color?"

"Red." I smirk, "I'm going to try a harder one. What age were you, when you first did the nasty?"

"You mean fuck?"

"Well, I mean you don't have to call it that. You know other things work too. For example, 'the Deed', 'Buttering the biscuit' 'cleaning the gar-"

"So sex?"

"Yes."

"Fifteen or sixteen. Can't really remember. What about you?"

"Eighteen. Alright next, what are your parent's names?"

He stops smiling immediately at the mention of his parents. Instead, it is replaced with his usual unreadable expression.