▪︎NINETEEN

"Would you mind not being a dumbfuck and not irritate me while I slice someone's throat?!" 

Chaerin had stomped in the latter's room, unaware of the commotions happening inside. Haechan and Renjun were fighting over the controller, Jeno was drinking a cup of tea while reading a book, Mark and Jaemin were nowhere to be found and Jisung was watching the television in the room going from one channel to another while Chenle was screaming.

(exactly how I think rooftop fight will happen)

The five of them turned around, looking at Chaerin with wide and confused eyes. Chaerin stopped for a moment, wondering why there were  five pairs of eyes looking at her. And then it clicked. 

Jaemin wasn't here. 

Gritting her teeth, she rolled her eyes. "Where is that Na Jaemin?" She snapped. Jeno shrugged, not knowing where he was, Jisung said something along the lines of him being in the basement, while Chenle ignored him saying the was with Mark, and then that started an argument between the two pairs. 

Typical fights from Chenji. 

"You know what." The woman spoke again. "I'll go find him." She sighed, turning around as she closed the door of the room, leaving the five in there speechless. She walked towards the balcony, where she grabbed her cigarettes' box as she blew one, allowing the smell of nicotine fill her nose. She huffed out, smoke clouding her vision for a moment.

"Heard you were searching for me princess?" the nickname she was familiarized with as she gripped the stick of the cigarette tightly. Turning around, she rolled her eyes as the male strided over to her, pulling out a cigarette stick as he lighted it, as he placed his arms on the railing. 

"Why did you call?" The question she had asked lingered in his mind for a long time. He huffed the smoke out of his mouth . "Like I said, I was bored."  He stated. The woman sighed, throwing the stick in the acrylic container on the table behind her after a few smokes as she turned around, taking a few steps out of his way before a hand reach out to her, grabbing her wrist gently. She turned around, looking at the man. That's when she took notice of the things she hoped she had realized sooner.

His eyes were bloodshot red, like he hadn't slept for days or had been crying for the past four hours. His noticeable dark circles under his eyes and the small cut on his face that had drawn out blood. He turned around, puffing another smoke with the grip on her hand. "Can you stay here for a while more?" He smiled, a genuine one that she hadn't see the moment she arrived at the Neo Base. 

"Fine" She muttered under her breath as she turned around, watching the male from far as they both exchanged talks that night.