✓THREE

After that chaotic disaster in her father's office, and her step mother ruining her favorite shirt, all Chaerin hoped was for peace and quiet when she returned.

Apparently, luck was not by her side.

To put it simple, Lucas and Dejun were fighting over the remote control for the television. Mark and Donghyuck were choosing on what movie to watch over the computer, which ended up being Annabelle. Doyoung, Hendery and Yangyang were trying to make a cake, with Yangyang eating half the frosting and Doyoung scolding him. Hendery being the unbothered person he was fucked up by putting the already baked cake with frosting in the oven and heated it up to 350 degrees.

Chaerin sighed, rubbing her temples as she felt a headache coming. She took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen, but before anyone could say anything to her, a big block of pepermint frosting fell right to her head

"I-" Doyoung softly said from the kitchen counter. Hendery and Yangyang looked at Chaerin with wide eyes, obviously trying not to laugh. The woman sighed once more and looked around.

The kitchen was a mess, she had to admit. There was frosting everywhere, there were bits of cake batter around the table and flour was everywhere. A bad smell filled their nostril  as Hendery widened his eyes upon realization, grabbing the mittens and quickly opening the oven, smoke coming out.

She pick up some tissue from the counter, thanking the heavens that they weren't covered in frosting as well, scraping off whatever she could from her head, she threw then to the dustbin. No words were exchanged as the other three began cleaning the mess from the kitchen.

After a much needed shower, Chaerin stepped out from her room. Dressed in a brown top with a black dress pants, she made her way to her brother's office, knocking before entering.

Jaehyun's office was big, actually it was huge. It was messy but not too messy. The male's table sat at the right of the office, having an enormous amount of book cases at the sides. The once warm cup of coffee was now cold and very unappetizing to drink.

"Hey lil sis, how was your day?" Jaehyun smiled at his sister. The woman smiled before sitting down on one of the leather chairs in his office. "Oh, nothing much, just the usual. How have you been?" She answered, eyeing the stack of papers on the desk beside her brother's table. Jaehyun shrugged as he placed yet another file in the finished section, only to grab another file undone, flipping through the pages.

"Dad called me." Jaehyun said after a while, making his sister tense up. Obviously, she thought. That imperial bastard would call him and stress him more saying how much of a worthless bitch I am because of that fucking arranged marriage with another bitch. Chaerin's gripped on the sides of the chair tightened as she thought of the many things she wanted to do.

"Don't worry, I'm not sending you to that man." Jaehyun said, obviously tensed up. He looked up to her, placing the file at the finished section. He walked towards the mini fridge in the corner of his coffee maker, he took out two popsicle sticks, handing Chaerin the strawberry flavoured one."Get ready. Were leaving in 10" Jaehyun sat up abruptly, startling Chaerin for a bit. "Where to?" The woman asked, unwrapping the cover and taking a lick, enjoying the flavour. Jaehyun smiled as he grabbed his coat from the back of his chair.

"Were going to pay Neo a visit"