▪︎THIRTY EIGHT

All Chaerin could think was 

What the actual fuck.

Jaemin grabbed both her arms as he deepened the kiss. Still tired from the mission, Chaerin tried pushing him away. Clearly, the male was stronger than her, so she didn't get too far. Jaemin only hummed in the kiss, feeling himself smirk as she gave up. 

Their lips moved in sync, Jaemin's tight grip on the woman's arms not budging even a little bit. He smirked in victory, as Chaerin had placed her ads on his shoulders.

Only to be kicked in the shin.

The kiss broke, both of them panting for air. As Jaemin shot his head up, he felt a sting on his cheek. He looks down, watching as Chaerin's angry stares were like bullets to him. The male felt guilt spreading through his body. 

Chaerin's eyes held anger, sadness and hurt all together. 

"Fuck you." She said softly.  

"You idiotic son of a bitch fuck you!" Chaerin screams, pushing Jaemin on the floor. She didn't care if the male had been stabbed. Tears were streaming down her eyes at that moment. She grabbed her coat, which was on the chair of the room. She walked out of the room, slamming the door in process. 

"Chaerin where are you going its late?" She heard her brother call. Ignoring him, she walks out of the doors of the headquarters, into the night streets. 

Jaemin sat on the floor. His hands buried in the roots of his hair as he was shaking. God what were you thinking? He thought. He thought about how stupid he was, yelling at her for no cause. He thought about how stupid he was, for acting without thinking. 

"Fuck!" He yelled, punching the floor. 

"What did you do to her?!"

Jaehyun's hands never left the corner of Jaemin's shirt. Anger was an understandment. He was mad, no-pissed at the younger.

"Hyung I'm really sorry I didn't mean any of this-" Jaemin's words were short lived as he felt another sting on his cheeks. "You didn't? You didn't?! I told you myself that it was okay to fail mission, yet you took my sister and fucking harassed her like that?!" Jaehyun yelled. 

At this point, some of the members had woken up to Jaehyun screaming. "I dont care if you're Taeyong's men. I want you out of this house, and find my sister or I swear, I will plant a bullet through your head." Jaehyun seethed. 

"Jaehyun-ah, calm down. I'll speak to him." Taeyong's voice was heard, the grip on Jaemin's shirt loosen a little, causing the male to step out of this grasp. 

"I'm sorry, Hyung. I really am." Jaemin's voice broke a little as Jaehyun stormed off. He took his coat and walked out of the house. 

Yet no one saw the flow of tears down his face.

Hello future is so addicting bye