▪︎FIFTEEN

Light emitting through the windows,as a young latter woke up from a deep sleep, a good one, he admitted, in a long time

Light emitting through the windows,as a young latter woke up from a deep sleep, a good one, he admitted, in a long time. He softly groaned, stretching himself as he got up from bed, walking towards the bathroom that was connected to another room, where Park Jisung and Zhong Chenle stayed.

The latter's day started simple, he had brushed his teeth and had a bath early, so that he wouldn't be disturbing the two younger members as they woke up later than he did. He got out of the shower,a towel wrapped around his waist as he searched for the clothes given to him when he had first arrived in the headquarters.

It was about 3 weeks since him and Shotaro arrived here in a bloody mess, Shotaro had not woken up yet, but has bee showing signs of major improvement compared to last time. He grabbed his broken but still usable watch as he wrapped it around his right wrist, the metal sound clicking in it to secure the watch.

A knock on the door was heard, as he softly gestured a 'come in' while picking his clothes and placing them in the laundry bin. Kun walked in with a smile on his face as he looked at Sungchan, who was clearing up the mess he had unintentionally caused.

"Good morning hyung" Sungchan greeted. Kun still had a smile on his face as he walked over to the younger. "Good morning. Shotaro has woken up" he said. Sungchan's face dropped for a bit before returning with a wide smile, tears of happiness gushing down his cheeks as he smiled widely. "Go. See him. He's waiting for you".

And with that, Sungchan ran out of his room.

"You look pissed"

"You look pissed"

Jaemin rolled his eyes at the sound of the smiley Donghyuck in front of him. He sighed, grabbing a glass of water as he passed it to Jaemin, which drank everything in a gulp and slamming the glass in the table, startling the other. Donghyuck shrugged, taking it as a sign to leave him alone as he placed a caramel sweet on the table. "I don't know whether this will make you feel better, but I hope it does" he turned round  walking away.

Jaemin huffed as he took a stick out of his pocket. Lighting it and taking a drag whilst staring at the moonlight from the balcony of his room. Thoughts of tonight ran through his brain, and he had tried to stop himself from breaking the stick out of anger. He took a long drag, the smell of nicotine awakening him a little as he watched a breakup happen across the street. 

Its not like he wanted to, the woman was screaming too loud causing him to be distracted from his thoughts. 

He took one last drag as he threw the stick into the tray beside him. Getting up, he walked to the connecting bathroom in his room, quickly washed up. A few minutes went by as he laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. As he turned to his side, he took a glance of his clock, as sleep took over his body.

 As he turned to his side, he took a glance of his clock, as sleep took over his body