▪︎TWELVE

"Sicheng"

"Sicheng"

The black haired male turned away from his computer to see a Japanese male, standing with a cup of warm milk as he headed over to him. Taking a seat next to him, the Chinese had turned of the work that he was doing and faced him. 

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" He had asked. Yuta smiled as he drank the warm milk, a soft hiss coming out from his mouth as the familiar burning was down his throat. "I have to take care of that boy." He answered. "You mean Shotaro?" The Chinese male questioned. As Yuta nodded his head, Sicheng got up from his seat, taking the glass from Yuta as he voluntarily washed it. "Go to bed Yuta." He said. "I'll take care of him." As the Japanese was about o protest, Sicheng shooked his head, gesturing him to go and sleep. Smiling as he waved goodnight to his friend while walking to his room. 

The awaked male sighed as he cleared his desk, walking towards the clinic room where the boy was. It was about a week since he had got here, and still hadn't got up. Grabbing his files, he walked into the room, not surprised to see a male there, sitting on the floor, watching the patient on the bed.

"Sungchan?" He whispered. The male looked up to him, with bloodshot eyes. Sicheng sighed, walking towards him, sitting on the floor as he placed the younger's head on his shoulder. He heard Sungchan sighed as he wiped his eyes that were full of tears. "I want him to be okay." He whispered. "He has to" 

Sungchan knew the countless times he had told everyone that walked through the door. But Shotaro was the only one by his side. Through thick and thin, he was there. Shotaro wasn't fluent in Korean, but he tried his best to understand what he was saying. Sungchan too took the opportunity to learn Japanese to understand the male.

He couldn't bear seeing his best friend die in front of him. 

Meanwhile, at a random coffee shop, Huang Guangheng sat there with a cup of coffee in his hands,  as he observed the male in front of him

Black trench coat, with a black suit and a maroon tie. Classy, but breakable. He thought. Guangheng watched as the other male inserted a particular device into his computer, typing in the password as he opened a certain file. 

Interesting

Guangheng got up, throwing the finished coffee cup into the bin as he paid. Walking out of h=the shop, he smiled as he knew what was happening. As he walked into an abandoned alley when from the corner of his eye, he saw the man lift up a knife. 

Turning around swiftly, he grabbed his hand, causing the knife to let loose, he grabbed he knife as he pinned the man onto the wall, plunging the knife deep into his core. The man tried to scream, but before he could, Guangheng covered his mouth, plastering a sinister smile on his face. "Scream or I will rip your vocal cords." He smirked as the man fell onto the floor. 

Dead? Oh he didn't care.

Removing the gloves he wore, he shoved them deep into his pocket as he took the computer bag from the man while searching in it until he found the pendrive. He placed the item into his pocket as he walked away. Four steps were taken when he stopped in his tracks, a sinister smile plastered on his face. 

Well it wouldn't hurt to take the computer as well right?