▪︎THRITY FIVE

Wednesday, one day before the masquerade ball

"you stupid fools!"

The hand that had tried to stay intact had landed on the sniper's face. Instantly, he was on the ground, blood pouring from his mouth to the marbled tile of the office.

"I place my outmost trust in the three of you, and this is what I get?!" The leader yelled.

"How did you idiotic fuckers not know that there was a camera there, and decided to only destroy it after you shot the other member?" He yelled once more.

"Sir!I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" the other male did not finish his sentence as a hand was raised up. "Can't you people do anything right?!"

Soon enough, all three of them were in their knees, begging for forgiveness. Their hands, feet, eyes, all bloody. Their bodies filled with bruises everywhere.

"Take them downstairs, and teach them a lesson. I will come shortly." He snapped his fingers, as the bodyguards that stood at the corner of the room came. Dragging each of them, one by one, their cried and pleas were useless.

"How are we only finding it out today, when this happened three weeks ago." The male wondered.

"Sir, apparently they had told no one. We found them talking about it in their rooms." His second in command, spoke.

The male, who had now sat in the chair, a glass of whiskey with ice in his hand as he drowned the contents down his throat.

"I should've sent someone better. These people are making a fool oof our name." He seethed. Finishing the whiskey, he grabbed the bottle, pouring himself another glass before a hand had grabbed his.

"You're doing it again." The second in command spoke. He ignored the male, as he continued pouring.

"You're doing it again." He said once more. 

"Are you really going to let your guard down like this, Kihyun?"

BYE THIS IS TAKING SO LONG BUT I DO PROMISE SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN