✓ FIFTY

Everyday, Chaerin made it her life mission to visit Jaemin, and she decided that if anyone forbids, she will push a bullet through their skulls.

In her understanding, she was getting better, yet Aerum explained that her wound was better yet she needed to rest.

"Yes my wound is better, now please let me see him." She argued.

His room is two blocks away, what's the big deal?

That's how Aerum decided it was enough and called Taeyong over for help.

Chaerin sighed, but nodded as the male handed her a remote, strictly telling that if she wants to see Jaemin, she would have to press the button to alert the male.

It had gone for two weeks now, the elder male following the younger woman to visit the other. Everyday, she would sit there and stare at him, and while Taeyong thought it was rather odd, he decided against letting those words out.

It was now Sunday, and like the two weeks, Taeyong followed the woman to Jaemin's room, instead, he was greeted with a sight of paper flowers.

"I'm bored, and Aerum is having me under hose arrest so I bribed Shotaro and Sungchan to go to the nearest art store and get me origami papers. Bribed them once more to get my phone as well." She hands out a flower to the other male.

"Damn" he gasped. "This is amazing." He picks the flower vase up, ignoring the throbbing pain he suddenly received by the scissor end, he glanced at every flower.

"If I knew you were this artistic I would've asked you to do one for me." He said.

Chaerin smiled, and took the vase out of the other's hand. She placed one more flower inside, and held it out.

"Jaemin is going to love this." He said.

"Who said it was for him?"

Short cause form 4 just started and I feel like dropping out of school