▪︎ FORTY FIVE

The sound of the IV drops were the only thing heard from the room

A woman stood there, a hand on the railing of the bed, watching as another woman's chest rises and falls.

She moved a black chair that was near the walls, sitting down and placing both her legs on the chair, her heel of her feet dug to the end of the chair.

Aerum sighed as she stared at Chaerin. It had been a full month and two weeks since she got shot. Kun did say that the recovery will be slow, but she was expected to wake up a month ago.

A knock on the door startles her a little, as Kun walked in with a tray of IV drops. He smiles at her, walking to the opposite of where Aerum sat and hung the bottle of medication on the stand.

"How have you been Aerum?" Kun breaks the silence as he removed the finished medication bottle and inserts the new one. "I'm doing good." She replies shortly, too lost in the male's movements.

Aerum would be lying if she said she didn't have a crush on the doctor. The way he took care of everyone in the headquarters made her heart melt. The way he would continuously help her out even with a small favour, he would dump everything just to be by her side.

It was the same for Kun as well. The crush on Aerum was so obvious it took Chenle at least 2 hours to figure it out. The way she was so undeniably cool in everything she does, and her quiet yet caring personality made his heart do backflips.

"Kun" Aerum spoke. He hummed in respond, watching as the liquid began to flow through the needle in Chaerin's hand.

"It's almost nine. Have you had dinner?" She asks, smiling as he shakes his head.

"Let's go have dinner. I'll pay" she says, getting up from her seat. She glanced over to the other male, who looks like he was about to protest that he wasn't hungry, yet the rumbling of his stomach proved otherwise.

She opens the sliding door of the room, gesturing the doctor to exit it first, she steps out after, looking back to the bed where Chaerin laid, a smile on her face and she sees her fondling with a familiar ring.

Hello
Just a filler chapter here, but for about these few days, you might see some changes made in this book. Yes, I will be rewriting Breathe. I didn't quite like some of the chapters I had done. But not to worry, the entire plot will not change at all, it will be a few corrections here and there

Bye byee for now