▪︎THIRTY TWO

The door of the room slowly opened, as a familiar chinese man walks in

He looks down, observing the state of the girl. IV tubes dangled around the stand as one was plugged in through the needle in her hand. Her other hand rested peacefully on her torso, the metal ring she always wore was not on her fingers, rather on the nightstand near the table.

The male sighed, writing down her observations on the paper hanging on the end of the bed.

Despite the fact that Aerum was basically shot three times, in each vital place being her chest and two on her abdomen, and possibly losing a lot of blood, the fact that she is still breathing made him smile. Her stay in the coma may take days or even weeks, heck maybe even months.

Even Jungwoo once had to stay in a coma for two months.

He looks over to her figure sleeping peacefully. He sits on one of the chairs by her bedside. Her long, slender fingers that had black nail polish sat gently against her midriff, where the IV needle had been injected and the supply of her medicines seeped through the tubes from the bottle above. Her collarbone length ash brown hair that was always tied up was let down, not wanting her to be uncomfortable.

He chuckled, instantly remembering the times she had hated her long hair and wanted it short. She remembers cutting her hair by herself, knowing she would fail and end up in a bun till it grows back.

It may be otherwise, but her lying on the bed, in a literal coma, she looked so peaceful. It was as if she had been constantly working (well, that wouldnt be a lie) and it was finally that day off and just sleeping. Some of her bangs had brushed against her forehead, covering a little of her eyes.

  God forbid anyone who comes and ruins this moment.

He reached his hand out to sweep some of the strands of Aerum's hair out of her face. As he leaned back, the thin line of the IV supply and the loud beep from the machine had been there, meaning that the supply was over.

He gets up, walking to the other side of the bed as he lets out the needle injected into the bottle, injecting it in a new one. The beeping sound of the machine returned back to normal.

He looks over to Aerum once more, as he smiles to himself.

"Kun ge you're starring again."

Hello peeps

Hello peeps

School had just started about a week ago and honestly I cannot catch a break so my regular updates for when I was in quarrantine will be reduced.

Also my book is almost reaching 20k so what do you think about a character Q&A??????