▪︎ FORTY FOUR

One month

One month.

One month of planning strategies.

One month of obtaining the finest materials and weapons.

Jaemin walks down the staircase of the headquarters, mind instantly navigating himself to the kitchen. He grabs himself a cup, grabbing the bottle of instant coffee from the counter and mindlessly pouring it. The how water from the kettle had lost a little of its temperature. Ignoring it, he poured the water to the glass, the once powdered coffee turning to liquid in an instant.

He grabs the glass, walking back up to his room. There was no sound other than the occasional thumping of his foot to the ground.

Once he reaches the familiar room, he steps in, placing the cup on the desk area facing the window. Walking to the connecting bathroom to begin with his morning routine.

Forty five minutes pass by and the said male sat at this table. The cup of coffee was by the side, and a piece of paper and pen was in front of him. The male looked down on it, unsure of his decisions.

I have to do it he thought. For her.

And he began writing.

Pouring out his most sincere thoughts into every word written. Tears fell, staining some of the words, yet he continued to write. Making sure everything needed to be said.

Fifteen minutes pass, and he folded the paper. Getting up from the comfort of his chair, he walks out of the room with the paper in his hand, going to a certain person's room.

The room had not changed from the night before, Jaemin not allowing himself to enter after everything that happened. He took a deep breath and walked in, placing the letter on her table.

And he walked out, leaving all behind.

"We don't have any time to waste."

One month came and went, the team currently packing their things. Filling the car with guns, explosives and much more.

Both Neo and Blood Moon had decided to take half of each team, letting the other half stay and keep guard incase of any emergencies. Shotaro looked around, hands in his pockets to avoid looking nervous.

A hand was placed on his shoulders, causing him to flinch a little.

"It's your first mission, and I know you're nervous." Taeyong spoke. "But I can assure you, there is nothing to be afraid of. You excelled in all our training, so all you have to do is go there and have fun."

Shotaro smiles, muttering a small thank you as he goes and helps the others.

Jaemin comes out, carrying another bag of explosives and placing them in the truck. He glances over to Jeno and Renjun, who are currently fixing the wires and earpieces for the team. He smiles, watching as Renjun explains a certain instruction as Jeno looks at him with awe. The curves of his mouth rises up in a smile as he gets lost in Renjun's eyes.

Oh he couldn't wait to tease the fuck out of Jeno after this.

"Attention, my lovely- bluek no" Yuta says. Jaemin did not want to question the microphone in his hand as well as how he had gotten up the truck. "We leave in five minutes, last person to get in the car has to get all of Us McDonald's ice cream and apple pie." He states, jumping to the car seat.

The male gets in the car, alongside Jeno, Xiaojun and Johnny driving. He looks up to the headquarters, specifically the window of Chaerin's room. He smiles

"I'll make you proud."

Exams are over but face to face classes are coming up

My social skills have gone to a negative 1