▪︎ FORTY THREE

Jaemin hesitated knocking on the bedroom door

It was a room that both Jaehyun and Taeyong shared. And it was one in the morning, Taeyong had not returned from the clinic to check on Aerum, who had woken up. All he knew was that Jaehyun was in, probably sleeping behind those close doors.

The latter reaches out his hand, only to stop once it touched the door. What if he hates me? Jaemin thought.

Well it wouldn't be a surprise, he was to blame for everything that happened.

Sighing, he knocks once, only for the door to open.

Flinching, the male steps back, as he sees Jaehyun staring at him.

"Why aren't you asleep?" He asks, the other could only comprehend that he had been sleeping from the messy hair and the raspy voice.

Jaemin could only stand there, figuring whether it was the right time to speak to him about this. It seemed that Jaehyun had gotten tired standing there as he pulled the male to the room, making him sit on one of the chairs.

Jaemin looked in awe as he scanned the room. It was a minimal style, with white, black and gold paint around. Every furniture, including the bedsheets complimented the room.

Jaehyun sat on his bed, staring at the male in front of him. Sighing, he sweeps his hair back as the male in front of him stares to the floor right after.

"You have five minutes to tell me everything you want to say before I kick you out. Taeyong his coming back in ten minutes so make it quick." Jaehyun states, scanning the way the other sat as if he was being interrogated.

Jaemin takes a deep breath, compiling the words he had wanted to voice out.

"First of all, I want to apologize-"

"There is no need to apologize, you saved her, I should thank you instead" Jaehyun brushes that off startling the younger.

He smiles a little, a boost of confidence flowing through his veins. " I also know what happened the night Chaerin got shot."

A knock on the door startles the both of them, Jaemin watches as Taeyong enters, giving a small smile to Jaemin before placing his bag to the ground. He looks over to Jaehyun, as worry washes over.

As Taeyong reaches a hand to Jaehyun's shoulder, the male got up in a force, causing the older and younger to flinch. He walks over to the table, picking up a small remote.

"What's happening?" Taeyong looks at Jaemin, who bows his head down, not responding.

Jaehyun turns around, hands crossed with an evident smirk on his face.

"We're going to take down bleeding killers once and for all."

Final chapter before I go on a two week break

Final chapter before I go on a two week break. I've got upcoming exams *dies*

Also I think the story is coming to an end, what do you guys want to see more (interactions, slappy romance, etc,etc)