▪︎THIRTEEN

"Get your things, you have a mission"

Chaerin slumped her head against the table, mentally scolding herself on why she had forgotten. After the meet and possible treat from Jaemin, Chaerin swore not to ever see him again. But here we are, Chaerin putting on her outfit while getting ready.

Walking down the stairs, she saw Jaemin in a full on suit. His blue hair combed and silked neatly. He glanced at her before turning his attention back to Taeyong, who was holding a small earpiece on his right hand. Walking towards the white haired leader, she took the earpiece from him, silently thanking him as she wore them, Jaemin doing the same.

"Okay listen." The both of them glanced at Taeyong who was fumbling with the mini walkie talkie. "Chaerin goes in the club first, walked around, finds the man, have a little chit chat and put this device on something we can observe on." He spoke, finally getting the hang if the walkie talkie. "You Jaemin, will walk in later and walk around. Make sure she's safe and unharmed. If anything attack. If you're outnumbered press the button on your watch. Taeil will be at the club tonight so he will come in handy" he spoke, glancing at the boy.

"Now shoo, off you go" The leader gestured. "Stay safe."

The car ride was silent

The sounds of breathing filled the atmosphere as the both of them sat in the front, Jaemin offering, more like he took the keys first and Chaerin as shotgun. They did not exchange words the entire time. Until Jaemin spoke.

"You know" he started. " You breathe really loudly. Its irritating." He said, taking a right turn. Chaerin scoffed, hands turning onto a fist before snapping back. "I know that, you don't need to remind me." Jaemin smirked at her annoyed state before taking a sharp turn to the left, startling the woman. 

"The fuck was that for?!" she seethed. Jaemin flashed a sinister smile at her before unbuckling his seatbelt, doing a reverse parking in the basement of the club.  Chaerin got out of the car once it stopped, glaring at the man. "No words can comprehend how much I want to kill you." She glared as he scoffed, locking the door. "Try getting a step closer to me darling, see what happens." He locked the door.

"You people, stop fighting. We have a mission to do." They heard Jeno and Renjun speak over the earpiece. She rolled her eyes as Jaemin sent a wink to her direction before walking away. She heard a gaging sound assuming to be Renjun's as she scoffed at the man. 

This motherfucker, she mumbled, taking another way closer to the club.