▪︎FORTY SIX

"everyone in position?"

"Yes, yes we are."

"Good. Bleeding killers are approximately 15 minutes from reaching. Make the most of it."

"Got it." Jaemin answered, rushing to the safe box.

Opening one was never a problem for him, it took a few weeks of learning to completely master the art of breaking a safe box code.

Beep

The locks were unlocked. Jaemin pushed the handle off, opening it from the safe box.

"Fucking hell these look sick." Doyoung whispered, eyeing the content.

So much so he never realised Jaemin's tight grip on the box.

In it were two rings, oddly familiar to Jaemin. He pulled the ring out of the box. It was a ruby ring, containing 12 sharp edges surrounding it. There were dates engraved inside.

25th December 1999

"My parents engagement." Jaemin whispered.

"Jaemin hyung what did you say?" He heard Chenle speak.

"I said." Jaemin's grip on the ring became tighter, drawing blood. "The date on the ring is the date my parents were engaged."

Silence.

If the rings were here, it means that Bleeding killers had a huge part in his parents death. And if the person who he killed is a member of the bleeding killers then-

"Bingo!"

The intercom blasted to life, the sound of Kihyun's laughter errupted the room. "Who knew the notorious Na Jaemin was so clueless. Finally he gets an answer correct, very impressed."

"What do you want?" He head Taeyong speak through the earpiece.

"Well technically, half of you are in my property, which I would've ended up killing you on the spot if you wanted to."

"But I want to play a little game."

Silence once again.

"And only Notorious Na can answer these. "

Jaemin's death grip on his gun loosened. Answer him? What does the wanna play, who am I?

"And for every wrong question why don't play with a little bit of this guy's blood?"

A screen popped out on the blank wall in front of both Jaemin and Doyoung. Eyes widened, their blood ran cold.

"Renjun-ah"

"Ready for the first question Na?" Kihyun asked. Jaemin looked down, eyes glancing once more at the ring and back to Renjun.

He sighed, nodding his head.

My exams are in two weeks time so last update for now :))