▪︎FOURTEEN

It was bright

It was bright.

IV bags surrounding him as he groaned, wondering where he was. Wincing at the pain on his stomach he was reminded of what happened. Sounds of machines beeping that irritated him to the core. He slowly got up, ignoring the pain that filled this body as he saw a man walk in.

"Shotaro, no" the man grew worried as he lied him back down. "You can't get up yet the stiches may come out." He gestured hurriedly to the nurse in charge to bring the essentials. As he did the necessary, the man in bed looked around the room. It wasn't familiar, and so was this man.

"Where am I" He asked softly to the man that was now placing the BP machine at the side. The man dragged a chair that was at the side of the room and sat down, removing his coat and placing it on his lap as he looked at Shotaro.

"My name is Qian Kun. I'm the head of medical services in the Blood Moon headquarters. Do you remember anything before you passed out?" He gently said, hoping not not scare him. "Not really." Shotaro confessed. "All I remember was that I was somewhere and then something happened and that's it." He said, fiddling with his fingers. Kun looked at the boy with pity.

"Shotaro." The doctor breathed out. "You and Sungchan were kidnapped by one of our enemies. The both of you, according to Sungcahn, were in their basement for several days, beaten and used as human testings. You were shot, by the leader of the pack. We found you during a seperate mission." He explained.

"The wound on your stomach where you were stabbed isnf fully healed yet. So for now we need to keep you here until you get better." The man once more said. Shotaro nodded his head, as Kun got up to leave. A grip on his hand stopped him, as he turned around, the male in bed had asked for a person, and he smiled, nodding his head.

"He's awake"

Chaerin was annoyed

Chaerin was annoyed.

First of all, she was dragged to this mission with a man she deeply despised. Bot to forget the man had the audacity to flirt with her as he was "roasting the shit out of her" and now she's stuck with a 50 year old man who looks like a paedophile, and she's suppose to fucking seduce him.

Chaerin wanted to gag at the smell coming out of him. He must've sprayed so much cologne it smells like fish, she thought. Her thoughts were interrupted when the man placed his hand on her knee, softly rubbing it.

"How about we go to my place huh?" He smirked, his hand on the knee getting higher. She slapped his hand away, forcefully walking closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him close. Inserting the device in his tie clip, she whispered in his ear, the man smiling as he placed his hands on her hip.

"I'm a busy lady, I dont think I can. I'll see you later." She said, walking away as she left the man dumbfounded.

At the other side of the club, a man gritted his teeth as be gripped the glass ever so tightly it would've broken.

👁👁

👁👁

I got annoyed at my own character :/

Anyways we're having Christmas break so I'll try and update more :)