▪︎THIRTY SEVEN

It's been twenty minutes, and Chaerin has not exit the bathroom

Jaemin's foot taps impatiently, torn between going to the bathroom and investigating or wait for her for another five minutes before calling backup.

He goes with the second one, not wanting to look like some drunken man in a women's restroom.

The wine glass was now empty, one of the bartender's refilling it with champagne. Jaemin takes a sip, before looking around, agitated.

"Jaemin can you hear me?" He hears Jisung panicking. His voice is high, and it looks like he's calling for backup.

That's not good.

He replies with a small hum, getting yo at once. The champagne was now finished, as he made quick steps to the washroom.

"What's happening Jisung-ah?" Jaemin's voice laced with worry.

"Too much people, we didn't realise its that much, they placed a bomb on the rooftop. We need more."

"Backup is on the way, we have ten minutes."

Chaerin smirks, the blood in her mouth felt invisible

"Give up, there's no use." The women in front of her spoke, voice laced with pride.

"You know I don't give up easily." She rushes, giving a quick punch to the opponent, causing her to fall.

"Not even five minutes and you're out." Chaerin smirked, grabbing her knife and stabbing the other in the stomach.

"I'm out, Jisung. What's next?" Chaerin rushes out of the bathroom, both the gun and knife hidden perfectly. She uses the back door exit, avoiding suspicious glances.