▪︎TWENTY THREE

(The first part of the chapter may be triggering to some as there are topics of self harms and suicide. Do skip the first part of you are triggered. Thank you.)

Jaehyun laid on his bed, watching Taeyong sleep from afar

Jaehyun laid on his bed, watching Taeyong sleep from afar. The latter came back from his room and plopped on the velvet couch by the far end as he read a book, falling asleep just right after. He smiled, loving how he gripped tightly on the blanket he had on him as he emitted soft snores , the grip on his blanket getting tighter as he practically hugged the cloth. 

Jaehyun got up from his bed, walking towards the older as he picked him up, frowning as he did so. Taeyong was light, very light for a person like him and his height. He sighed, wrapping the male into the blanket he was hugging like a burrito as he brought him to his bed. Placing himself on the chair, he sighed, studying his features. 

The obvious eyebags and the scratch marks on his neck. Taeyong once assured him it happened during practice but Jaehyun wasn't having it. His sharp features that just grew sharper and sharper as weeks gone by. The latter frowned even  more as he caught a glimpse of Taeyong's hands, noticing the obvious scars. He picked the hand up slowly, caressing it as he watch the other sleep without noticing. Why would you do this to yourself, he thought.

Taeyong needed help, and he needed it urgently. 

The male flinched a little as he saw the other wake up. He squinted his eyes as he looked towards Jaehyun. But the smile faded away as he saw him holding his hand that was exposed with the lines of scars.

"I thought you stopped." He looks at Taeyong with sad eyes. The other sighs, yanking his arm away from the latter as tears clouded his vision.

"Come here." Jaehyun said, spreading his arms to the man. Taeyong embraces it, allowing his tears to fall on the man's white button up. He didn't mind though. It would be in the wash anyways. The male gently patted the others head, causing him to calm down from his sudden burst. "I'm sorry." Taeyong's voice was muffled due to the fact that his face was squashed between the other's chest however the other could hear him. "Don't worry. It isn't your fault." Jaehyun smiles, and he swore he could hear a faint chuckle emitting the other's mouth. It was a sight to hear. 

The latter soon got of his chest, rubbing the tears onto his t-shirt he wore. "Thank you." He smiles, giving another hug to the other. Jaehyun looks towards Taeyong, who was still sleepy. "Go to bed Taeyong." He gets up from the bed, allowing the other to sleep. He stays there for a while, watching as the other falls asleep  almost immediately. He gets up from his chair quietly, not wanting to wake the other up and walks out of the room.

Light emits from the moonlight as Jaehyun walks towards the kitchen

Light emits from the moonlight as Jaehyun walks towards the kitchen. He didnt want to turn the lights on, in case the others woke up by the light. Geavbubg  a glass and a bottle of milk from the fridge, he poured out a reasonable amount into the glass as he drank it.

The latter placed the glass down, a yawn coming out of his mouth the moment he had placed the glass into the sink. Jaehyun smiled. He loved the night, where it was quiet.

Too quiet. You could hear a pin drop.

Only this time he heard a small bullet fall.

Jaehyun pulled a small knife from the cabinet of the kitchen, hearing the footsteps grow closer to him. He smiled, feeling the familiar weight of a gun oh the back of his neck. "Caught you huh." The man says, a smile of victory grew on his face.

"Not too fast." He turns around and immediately grabs the gun. The other was startled, accidentally pulling the trigger as he shot the cabinet. Jaehyun drew the knife out as he stabbed his shoulder, it wasnt enough to kill, but definetly had woken up the members as the practically ran down, a gun or a knife each in their hands.

"He motioned the bodyguards who had arrived at the scene. "Take him to the basement. Tie him up and leave him there until tomorow. I need to sleep" he groans, shoving th knife to the sink as he walks to his room, the members going back to their respective rooms.

I have no motivation to sleep