▪︎FORTY

"Who the hell is this Roo Jae Kyung?" Was what Chaerin wanted to ask

Instead, she sat there, not speaking a word as the other grits his teeth in annoyance. The knife was still tightly gripped on his hand, the male close to stabbing the woman in front of him. 

Chaerin's mind  went back to the night of the mission she and Jaemin had. She remembers him showing the target's sugar baby sipping a glass of champagne, whilst laughing with a few older men.  One men had his arms around her, though she had paid no mind to it. Jae Kyung instead brought the hand to her waist, pushing herself closer to the man as she laughed.

The rest was history cause she remembered a certain male telling her that staring was rude. 

"You don't know?" Kihyun chuckles. "You're telling me that you have no idea of the woman that had gone to your dad's house multiple times and came out disheveled? YOU FUCKING DON'T KNOW?"" Kihyun yells. Chaerin stays there, unfazed. 

It wouldn't had been a surprise, like they said, once a cheater, always a cheater. 

"Oh sweetheart" Kihyun chuckles, grabbing her by the chine to look up. "I am not, and will never be a patient man." He smiles.

All she could see was red.

And black.

The only sound heard was Jaehyun's shoes as he  walks back and forth for the past half and hour

His fingernails are in between his teeth, biting them as he anticipated the return of his sister, part of him was pissed at Jaemin, for acting without thinking, yet another was somehow worried about the man's safety, as he had only left without weapons, only a jacket to keep him warm. 

He could only pray that they would both come back unharmed.

Taeyong walks into the shared room, his presence going  unnoticed by the male. The shorter frowns, placing the tray of milk on the bedside table. 

"Jaehyun-ah." Taeyong gently places a hand on the other's broad back, earning his attention. Jaehyun walks and sits on his bed, muttering a small apology as he spreads his legs a little, placing his head on his hands. 

"I'm so fucking worried." Jaehyun says, Taeyong notices the voice cracking, as he runs a hand gently down his back. "I'm so fucking worried, both our people are out there, my sister is out there. I cannot afford to lose her." He speaks. 

Taeyong removes the older's hands, as he invades his personal space. Jaehyun's hands wrapped around Taeyong's waist, pulling him closer to him. "If at all, anything happens." Taeyong speaks. He knew it would hurt, yet it was always the harsh truth. 

"They will be okay. I promise." Taeyong places his chin on Jaehyun's head, rubbing small circles behind his back. 

A knock on the door was heard. Jaehyun and Taeyong muttered a soft come in. The door opens, revealing Shotaro. Both the males in the room smile, welcoming their presence. Yet both Sungchan and Shotaro's eyes held a different meaning, something that they had dreaded. 

The harsh truth. 

The doorbell rings through the headquarters, causing both the leaders to rush down the staircase. As Taeyong opens the door, he froze, knowing what the distinct smell was. 

Jaemin, covered in Chaerin's blood as the woman lays unconscious in his arms.

Double update since I have updated in ages :))

So that happened

Also what do you wanna see more in this book?? I've been having a little bit of trouble writing these days ://