✓ FOUR

Suddenly, the popsicle didn't taste as appetizing as before.

Chaerin knew who the Neo's were, their leader, Lee Taeyong had been Jaehyun's best friend since middle school. It was a rare occurrence of them joining forces, Only back in 2017 when an attack happened, killing 29 of Neo's men and 33 of Blood Moon's .

15 minutes into the drive and Chaerin had more questions. "What's the sudden visit?" The car stopped at a red light. "Inferno is back"

Inferno was a secret organistation that attacked both NEO and Blood Moon late last year. No one knows who they are, or what their true intentions are, they were a group that no one knew existed, until late last year, when Taeyong's men started going missing and returning to the base with either broken bones, deep cuts and bruises, or just lifeless. They also almost took a life of Neo's sniper, Nakamoto Yuta, who was almost paralyzed.

"They want our men, and neo's. Apparantly they found out ours was better." Jaehyun spoke, taking a sharp turn to the right, reaching the gate of the NEO headquarters. He shows them his ID, the gates opening for them.

"Ah, Jaehyun

"Ah, Jaehyun. Its been a while"

Lee Taeyong's voice boomed into the base as he entered, two bodyguard beside him. Jaehyun smiled as he pulled Taeyong to a hug, causing him to giggle.

"That dude is fucking whipped" Johnny mumbles. He wasn't wrong though. Both Johnny and Chaerin were convinced that the two of them were in love since high school days, never confessing in fear if the other rejecting

Taeyong then turned to Chaerin and smiled. "Its been a long time since I saw you." He said, coming closer to her for a hug. Jaehyun raises his eyebrows, as he grabbed his wrist in defence

The woman rolled her eyes at the childish behaviour of her brother and pinched his hands, causing him to flinch and let go of Taeyong's. She pulled him to a hug and glared at Jaehyun, who mirrors her actions. "let the man hug me you possessive freak." She muttered.

After a minute or two when they had pulled back, Taeyong straightened his posture as he glanced at his watch. "Well, it's time we head to the meeting room to discuss about what were actually here for. Follow me" he says, heels turned around as he made his way out of the office.

I changed the gang names cause in all honesty I hated the other one, so if you do see the old name in the upcoming chapters, that's because I haven't updated that one yet

Have a nice day