✓TWO

"Get up, you're being released"

The younger man woke up in confusion as the loud sound of the grills opened. The guard stood outside, a hand in his hand and a glare plastered on his face. He knew he had a chance of getting out of here, but he knows that it's not suppose to happen today.

"Hurry up" the guard snapped at the male, yanking his hands to cuff it and dragged him out of the cells, ignoring the protest coming from the other prisoners.

Loud yells were heard as the male walked out of the room. He kept his gaze to the floor, occasionally looking up. He ended up in the locker room, his hands released and the locker door opened. His personal belongings in there.

Walking to the rundown bathroom, he changed to a black long sleeved with jeans, the stains of blood around his jeans was a mark of the same outfit he wore when he first came in five years ago.

Stepping out of the stall and towards the sink, he placed his hands on the side of the sink, hands gripping. He observed himself, the cuts and bruises on his face from last night's fight with the others, the faded pink hair that grew, covering half of his eyes. He scoffed, grabbing his things and walking out.

"Nice wallet" the officer says when she hands him his personal belongings in a plastic bag. He grabs it, fishing the wallet to the back of his jeans, and popped a mint into his mouth.

"Thanks" he replies. "I stole it"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"God what the hell happened to you?"

"Nice to see you too, Jeno- yah
Miss me?" Jaemin smiled. Jeno scoffed while looking at him. "You look like you went into a war zone, what the hell did they feed you?" He mocked, hands gripping the wheel tightly, making their way home.

The young latter stood in the bathroom of their house. A box of hair dye beside the sink that he bought on the way home. His hair no longer a soft pastel pink. Instead, it was replaced with electric blue hair. He smirked, loving his new look. His clothes that he wore the first time since he entered prison was now strewn on the floor. His black pants and white t- shirt that was tucked in, a couple of chains that were around his neck, his favourite black boots and a gun that was at the side of the sink. He smirked, placing the gun at his side pocket, throwing a jacket around him.