Ch.53

With Nightshade.....

The tanned girl sighed as she flicked her wrist.The portal closed and a shadow stood there.It tilted it's head and Nightshade tried to ignore it.

"Do you think it will work?" it asked.

Nightshade nodded and said,"If I know Crystal it'll work.The future will come out like it's suppose to be."

"You have done well,your mother would be proud,"the shadow said.

Nightshade flinched at mention of her mother. From what she learned her mother was the only one of her immediate family still living besides her aunt.It was true she wanted to find her mother and talk to her,but how would you react when the ghost of your dead daughter shows up on your doorstep.Besides,Nightshade had no idea where he mother was.

The shadow didn't acknowledge Nightshade's flinch as it disappeared.When she sure it was gone Nightshade let out a growl.She always hated those things.They had no human emotion what so ever and it irritated her back to death when one of those things bugged her.

"Hey George,you know where Brian is?" she asked out loud.

The curly hair ginger walked out of a wall and pointed to the ceiling.

"Next floor, got it.Thank kid," Nightshade said floating up.

With Jamie.....

"Well I need you to fill out some forms before we can do anything," Jamie heard a uptight female voice say.

She opened her eyes to see white tiles,walls, and ceiling. She groaned silently when her eyes laid on the nurses station.Jamie decided to at least look at whoever the nurse was talking to.Someone with a black jacket,shaggy brown hair,and pale skin had their fists clenched on the counter.

"Well if three broken ribs isn't important I suppose I could just alert her mother," he growled.

'Jack....'Jamie mentally sighed then pondered how his skin was now pale.

"Who might that be?" the nurse asked.

"Michelle Nelson," Jack replied.

'How the hell does he know my mother's name?' Jamie wondered,'I don't remember telling anyone who my mother was.'

"Of Nelson  enterprise's?"the woman asked shock.

Jack nodded and the nurse picked up the phone. Jack smirked as he picked Jamie back up.Blue eyes met heavily tinted sunglasses and Jamie coughed.

"How'd you know 'bout my mom?" Jamie wheezed.

"I do some snooping on my 'colleges' before I 'meet' them," Jack said with a slight shrug.

"There's a cop right behind me isn't there?" Jamie asked.

"Yup."

Jamie looked behind her and smiled.

"Hey David," she said.

"Hello Ms.Nelson,mind introducing me to your friend?" the detective asked.

"Jack," replied the cannibal.

"I would be a little more formal but now not the time," David said as a hospital with caster wheels showed.

"Lay the patient down and we'll see what we can do," a woman in scrubs said.

Jack nodded and did what the woman said.He smiled at the red head as they rolled the bed away. He turned to see David had pulled out a notepad and pen.