Ch.48

With Nightshade.....

The spirit glared at the lava lake as she tried to find the human's scent or aura.Her blacken eyes darken as she looked at the world's spiritual imprints.Spotting a blue-white residue Nightshade grinned.

The hunter has found the prey.She dropped down from her perch and teleported to where the tail of imprint ended.The raven head growled when she spotted a mustard color imprint.

"I thought that Proxy was in the real world," she growled.

"It's just who he was originally," Zalgo said appearing out of the shadows.

"Should I kill him?" the spirit asked.

Zalgo thought for a moment and all his seven mouths smirked evilly.

"Yes," he said.

Nightshade nodded and ran to the building.Zalgo watched with an amused look as her dark hair vanished.

"Too bad I have to eliminate her," Zalgo said when she was out of earshot.

With Crystal....

Crystal sighed and walked out of the room.She screamed bloody murder when someone grabbed her.Their arm was wrapped around her neck and another held a gun to her head.

"What the hell are you doing here?"a crazed voice asked.

"I -" Crystal began.

"You're in alliance with that thing aren't you?I won't let him take my mind.You hear that you bastards?!" the man yelled.

Crystal struggled to get out of the man's hands.She kicked,thrashed, and even bit his hand,but the man wouldn't let go.

"You hear that Brian?!I'm not going to lose like you did!"he laughed.

"Alex just let the girl go," a voice of reasoning said.

"Alex?You weren't exaggerating....." Crystal muttered under her breath.

"Shut up!" Alex shouted.

Crystal flinched and looked to the doorway.

"Oh Nightshade I've got your prey...." Alex said in a sing song tone.

Crystal's eyes widen when she heard a familiar growl.Nightshade took a step closer but Alex tighten his grip on the girl.

"Remember our deal?I give you the girl you leave me alone," Alex said.

Brian scowled and pulled out Crystal's gun.He lined a shot with Alex's head.

"Alex,let go of the girl.I wouldn't want to do anything haisty,now would I?" Brian asked.

Nightshade narrowed her eyes at Brian and growled. His entire aura was a mustard color and she could smell his scent. Her eyes,however,stopped at the gun. Something was awfully familiar about that gun and it's wielder.

Alex smirked and put his finger on the trigger. Nightshade snapped out of her daze and appeared behind Alex.

"You shoot Crystal and I make sure you burn in hell," Nightshade threatened.

Alex lost his bravo and let go of Crystal.The teen gasped for air and Nightshade yanked her up by her hair.Crystal yelped as the spirit smiled ominously.Brian groaned but kept his cool.Nightshade locked eyes with him,sending an odd chill down his spine.

"Hellooo Brian.It's nice to see what you looked like before you die," Nightshade said with many voices.

"Who's voices are those?"Crystal rasped.

Alex put his gun down and ran like the chicken he is.Nightshade eyed the girl with disapproval and pulled her hair.Forcing her to look Nightshade in the eye.

"Nothing your little soul should worry about," the spirit said harshly.

"Not even your family?" Crystal spat.

Brian saw Nightshade tense up and walked closer.

"What about my family?I have none," Nightshade said coldly.

"Yes you do.It took me a bit but you resemble Jamie.Then I realized you and Jamie have some of the same exact facial features.Your name was Hailey,you had a family,and Selena was the one that condemned you," Crystal bluffed.

But how right that bluff was.

"Nightshade just kill her.She's trying to trick you," Zalgo ordered.

"You bastard!" Crystal shouted,"You're too much of a coward to admit that!Afraid of a human teenager?!Pathetic!"

Nightshade looked at her 'master' questioning why she was doing this.Brian saw Nightshade let go of the teen's hair and pulled her away.

"Why am I doing your dirty work?" Nightshade asked her voice becoming many.

Zalgo swore when he realized what Crystal did.

"Now Nightshade you're my servant,now just obey orders an-" he began.

"If my memory recalls correctly you injected 'chemicals' into my blood," the spirit interrupted.

"....."

"Zalgo,the lord of the demons of Earth,it is time for you to pay for your crimes."