Ch.41

Selena  kept glaring at me as we rode back to my house.Her eyes flickered to red once or twice but no one saw except me.I can't trust Selena.First she tracks me down and dresses like Jamie then she acts like I'm the guilty one.What did I do?

"So Selena who do you like the most?"I asked.

Marzia sent me a look but I ignored it.Jamie smiled and looked at me insanely.I mean I actually thought she had gone mad at that moment.Selena only looked at me with a bored expression.I see who has more life and energy....

"What do you mean by that?"Selena asked.

"I mean which CP is your favorite,"I replied.

"Smile Dog,"Selena answered automatically.

"Slenderman!"Jamie laughed.

Is it bad I thought it would the other way around?I mean Jamie's so energetic I thought her favorite would either be L.J or Smile.Selena's the same story except she's organized and monotoned.Well Slender isn't monotone but you get what I mean.

"Really?"Pewds asked.

Did he read my mind?Slender what have you done?!I heard a deep chuckle so I guess he heard me.

"I mean who doesn't like the Slenderman?!"Jamie asked.

His victims,overprotective parents,people who hate him.Need I name more?

"He's freaking awesome!"Jamie exclaimed.

I laughed at her and Jamie's smile grew.Best freaking logic ever.Selena narrowed her eyes and turned her body to stare out the window.Jamie shrugged at that and turned to poke me.

"Don't become Toby on me,"I said dead serious.

Jamie tilted her head like she didn't know what I was talking about and continued to poke.Marzia shook her head and turned up the radio.

"Stop poking me,"I said calmly.

"No,"Jamie said.

I grimaced and tried to think of a solution.While I thought I realized I didn't know much about Jamie and Selena so why not twenty questions?

"So where are you from?"I asked.

"California,"Jamie answered.

"Favorite game?"

"Dead Space."

I raised an eyebrow but I didn't question her.

"Parents?"I asked.

Jamie's eyes narrowed and I knew I hit a bad topic.

"Who do you want to know about first?"she asked.

"Your dad,"I replied.

Her eyes returned to normal and she smiled broadly.

"Dad was so kind and funny.He would bring Selena and me gifts when he came back on business trips.He would play games with me in the woods and stay up telling me stories.....but he disappeared.No one would tell me what happen but he disappeared on a hunting trip is all I know,"Jamie said sadly.

Selena scoffed and Jamie glared at her sister.My eyes darted from each sister to the other before I sighed and looked out the window.I looked at the two again before we pulled up in the driveway.

//////////

(Jamie's P.O.V)

I know Crystal had good intentions by asking about Dad but Selena always acts cold towards the subject.I don't get it.My own sister never cares if I or a family member gets hurt.She's been this way since Larissa died.I miss our cousin.We would always visit Florida in the summer but since the hit and run Selena hasn't been the same.She had to check into a psychiatric ward for a year at one point.I don't believe my sister is mentally ill,I just think she has a hard time coping with things.Then again I lied about the thing tormenting her at night.I saw it,but I didn't want to sent away.I was scared.What else do you expect an eleven year old to do?I can't tell the others about this because I'm afraid of how they'll react and how Selena will react.She tends to get...violent when crossed.