Ch.29

"You know we're dead if Slender finds out,right?"Hoodie asked as I raised up a opened window.

"Yeah but I'll just Slender Walk to New York,"I said.

I climbed in and held out my hand.Hoodie jumped up and I pulled him up.Long story short the only way in we found was through a seconded story window.When Hoodie was in the room I looked around.We were in a room full of shot guns,revolvers, rifles, etc.

"Dad must be a hunter or gun collector,"I said walking to the door.

I peeked out the door and saw green carpet and .....violet walls?

"Hoodie is it just me or are these people the worst decorators in history?"I asked.

"It's not just you,"Hoodie said looking over my head.

I opened the door slowly and walked out into the hall.I looked left and right and gestured Hoodie to follow.I looked at the otherwise average household.I saw a number of family photos and held one up.In it stood a woman hugging a small child who I'm going to assume is Jenna.That is literally the fakest smile I've ever seen.I put the picture back and saw Hoodie rummaging through a few of the drawers.

"What are you doing?"I asked,actually confused.

"Nothing..."Hoodie said hiding something behind his back.

"Put it back,"I said.

He muttered something and put a bottle of pills back in the drawer.

"Why do you need pills?"I asked.

"No reason,"Hoodie said real quick like.

"If you say so..."I said walking down the hall.

I saw Hoodie's hand move slowly back to drawer.I scowled and glared at him.

"Put them back,"I said.

More muttering to be heard from Hoodie at 5!I heard laughter and jumped.

'Slender?'

No.

Dang it.

"Which of these stupid rooms is hers?"I asked opening a door.

"You mean you don't know?"Hoodie asked sarcastically.

I laughed and heard a yelp.

"Who's there?"Jenna asked poking her head out a door down the hall.

I smirked and Slender Walked behind her.

"Oh,just the voice in your head,"I said Slender Walking back to Hoodie.

I appeared just in time to see Jenna look behind her.I giggled into my hand and watched as Hoodie appeared at her door.He tapped her shoulder and Slender Walked behind me.

"This isn't funny Martha!"Jenna yelled.

"Who's Martha?"I asked Hoodie in a whisper.

"Dunno,"he replied.

"I've got you on tape!"she yelled.

"Do you?"I asked behind her again.

I barely had enough time to Slender Walk back to where I was before Jenna turned around.I looked at my phone and began to play the Slenderman song remix.

"What?"Jenna squeaked.

I laughed along with Hoodie.I watched as Jenna spun around like an idiot and laughed even harder.

"Ann?Is that you?"Jenna asked.

"What do you think?"Hoodie asked appearing behind her.

"And the hooded kid?"Jenna asked turning around.